Hello, It's Tattwo!

Tools    

Hello my name is Francisco and I am from Argentina (no i am not the Pope XD (yet)), this year I just turn 18, I was born the 01/17. I hope I keep visiting and commenting, and that it get on well with you guys.

Welcome Francisco.... I hope you enjoy your stay...

You are the 2nd person from Argentina who is a member here... My friend from the providence of San Luis is a member... where do you hail from?

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome - you get linked over from Dunkey's AMA? On this site, Dunkey is Meatwadsprite, I believe!

Yes Dunkey mentioned this forum and I really like the design, originality and the people of the forum. I am from Buenos Aires. NEIBA! You just got a new enemy D;< how dare you call me by my real name is so embarrassing!

Yes Dunkey mentioned this forum and I really like the design, originality and the people of the forum. I am from Buenos Aires. NEIBA! You just got a new enemy D;< how dare you call me by my real name is so embarrassing!
lol I called you by your real name too...

Its cool you are from BA.. nice to know.. I try to get my friend from San Luis providence to post here but he will every great once in a while.

Francisco is such a great name! But if you insist - welcome tat XD
I have spoke with many men in Argentina and they have the most beautiful of the Latin names. Most tend to be a Spanish first name with Italian middle name and a Spanish surname.

XDDD I am just messing around with you (if that's how it is said) call me whatever you are most comfortable, and thanks all of you for your greetings And you are right Moviegal many people in argentina have italian relatives, that's why there is some Italian culture and for that, at least in my case, I have an Italian citizenship.

Welcome to the site... please welcome Francisco to the site, guys, he's been hanging in the shoutbox for too long and needs encouraging into the main forums.

Help him along and give him some guidance. We're all MoFos, we have one who is a little shy and needs some help, I think.

I prefer to be called tat XD especially since i will just chat with you guys so it is weird for me to be called by my name while i write in english.
Oh no! I won't call you by your real name, but I'm sticking with what I made up, Tattwo! You'll be OK with that, since you keep calling me Fate, Lisa, a man, a woman, and some other things that weren't as nice.

Have you posted in a movie thread yet? I'm going to go spy on your post count.

See you in the shoutbox!