Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Not sure what I'm watching tonight. I've got some great films on my list. Every week, though, I like to sit back and just watch a random horror film. Tonight it might be Vacancy.

Blazing Saddles (1974)

I enjoyed The Producers and I loved Young Frankenstein, so I'm planning to see most of Mel Brooks' comedies (spread over the next few months, of course, I don't want to see them all at once). This one is regarded as one of his very best, so I'm curious to see why!

Love and Death (1975)

Woody!

Maybe I'll give Blade Runner a try today. Hearing a lot of credit given to the movie. My first watch wasn't that exciting, seemed to be just a good movie.

Just will give it a retry to see if i missed anything.

Perhaps the top 2 greatest live action movies ever made.
Action?? I did not even see too many sword fights in there.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Watch The Final Cut version of Blade Runner. The original version is meh, the final cut or even the director's cut is the masterpiece.

Me I've seen sooo many films this week, and as we speak i'm finishing up watching Rain Man. You guys got any recommendations? Anything'll do.

The first time i watched was a cut, dont remember which cut it was.

About recommendations, depends on what you wanna watch!

Anatomy of Murder, maybe!

I know not many people like this flick because it is very much style over substance, but I love it.

Gonna continue my 90s movie rewatch marathon with these. I probably won't get to all three tonight, but will watch them all by tomorrow night.:

Finished here. It's been fun.
Layer Cake is up on YouTube, the entire movie so I guess i'll be checking that badboy out. I heard it's fairly good. Here's the link in case anybody wants to see it as well:

Cheers

Intruder In The Dust (1949)
King of Chinatown (1943)
Jeepers Creepers
Maximum Overdrive