Complain HERE!

Tools    

I'm feeling horribly nauseated.

I'm at work at the moment and the vet is currently doing an emergency spay on a dog that has pyometra. For those not familiar with the condition, it's a life threatening infection that causes the uterus to fill with pus. If left untreated, the uterus will rupture and the dog will die of sepsis.

It's a large dog, too, which means a large uterus and a whole lot of pus. The smell is absolutely awful. Spay your pets, people!!!

Why can't call centre's treat me like a human and just answer what I wish to know instead of having to call up four times and go around the houses so often??!

Finished here. It's been fun.
I want to watch the masterpiece Lawrence of Arabia, but I'm too lazy to watch a 3 and a half hour film at the moment.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I'm feeling too lazy to go to the gym, I just want to procrastinate and not do anything whatsoever.Why am I such a sloth?
You are not alone mate.

I want to complain about the weather. On one hand I've gotten 5 days of school off this month because of the cold but on the other its too cold to do anything! Today the wind chill was -37! I love winter but I'm ready for this one to be over

I'm feeling horribly nauseated.
I hope you are feeling better soon Miss Vicky

I will pass there. I did plenty of late nights in college, but at least there I was absorbed in work in front of a computer. Military late nights seem to just suck more. Especially during field exercises 24 hour duty.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Why you drive through the main roads of the city at 25mph when the limit is 30?? WHY!

Why you slow to 3mph before making a turn, then turn at the slowest rate imaginable? Do you think you will flip the car over if you take a corner at 5mph+?? WHY!

Why you not GO when the light is green? Why you not anticipate that the traffic ahead of you is moving and get ready? Like a relay runner standing still when the baton is passed? WHY!!

Why you have to park as close as possible to the Supermarket entrance when there are hundreds of spaces 100 yards+ from the shop? Will the 100 yard walk kill you or something?

Why you drive through the main roads of the city at 25mph when the limit is 30?? WHY!

Why you slow to 3mph before making a turn, then turn at the slowest rate imaginable? Do you think you will flip the car over if you take a corner at 5mph+?? WHY!

Why you not GO when the light is green? Why you not anticipate that the traffic ahead of you is moving and get ready? Like a relay runner standing still when the baton is passed? WHY!!

Why you have to park as close as possible to the Supermarket entrance when there are hundreds of spaces 100 yards+ from the shop? Will the 100 yard walk kill you or something?
Why do you brake when the light is green when you are only going to drive through anyway if it turns amber????????

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I hate people who cut me off when I'm talking, but expect me to listen to every inane thing that comes out of their stupid piehole...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I hate people who cut me off when I'm talking, but expect me to listen to every inane thing that comes out of their stupid piehole...
Yeah...one second.. let me just say that...

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Hey, I just wrote a poem about that for a Big Brother challenge. I hate it too.

I hate it when I end up spending two or more hours debugging a problem I expected to take, like, 15 minutes. Especially when the eventual solution is still hacky and incomplete, so I have to make another pass at it to get it done right.

Then again, that moment of relief when it finally (technically/mostly) works isn't bad. But everything before that's pretty awful.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
DVDs. Why do I have to sit through all the crap at the beginning of a dvd every time I watch it. And animated menus! I miss good old vhs. You could always fast forward or rewind whenever you liked.