Movies That Make Men Cry

Tools    

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
I could second everyone of these. Also in Cinderella Man, the part where he gives back the money to social services really nails me.
And the part where he has his son return the meat and then promises him that he will never have him sent away.

I have thr urge to watch Cinderella Man now, its been a few years. It will be nice to see Zellweger with human lips again.

Yall know what this is
Good one

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I Am Sam used to get to me really bad. I haven't seen it in a few years though. Having kids has made me cry much easier. I would be embarrassed to admit to some of the things that have made me well up the last few years.
I wish I had that excuse. I cried once during that commercial where the girl goes to college and the cat is running down the fence.

I think this movie could make anyone cry:

Umberto D

Also who among you have done this? You start to tell someone about a sad movie and suddenly your throat constricts and you have tears in your eyes? That is especially embarrassing

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
True men don't cry on mainstream.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It will be nice to see Zellweger with human lips again.
Or even just Zellweger!

The Elephant Man
Million Dollar Baby
Seven Pounds
Click (serious!)
Wolf Children

And a lot more, but it's hard to remember them all. Anyways, I wouldn't say I cry a lot during movies, but if they get me truly involved in the story then I tend to get a bit emotional. Not necessarily cry, but defiantly "feel with" the characters.

I know guys like to pretend like movies never make them emotional. But guys like that are either lying or soulless. I feel like a lot of guys think it's "unmanly" to cry during movies, but it's really fine. If you really feel impacted by it, just cut loose, it's okay.

I've blogged about different movies that make men cry (at least I hope it's not just me!), but I'd rather not post the link here, as I'm not willing to disclose my identity at this time. But here's a list:

-The Green Mile

Yall know what this is
I know now why you cry... and it's something I do a lot too, watching this scene.

But really, I haven't cried watching movies for a long time. Not that I'm ashamed of it or anything. I guess I've just became more jaded nowadays.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Ha it's a powerful scene, especially when i first watched it as a kid.

Their assumption was that Jerry was already dead when I arrived, and I just nodded my head. What else could I tell them? "He had to do it, Officer, or else he would’ve turned into a worm-monster and been very unhappy."

Really? I could have sworn that was Up.

You know -- like "thumbs up."