The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

There cute! But they destroy all my fruit trees! Still it's hard to be mad at them when they lived in the woods before I did.
My wife wants me to plant fruit trees just for them. It's becoming like a zoo at my house, and it's not like I live in the country.

We have deer all the time here, if you plant fruit trees without a deer proof fence, you will never get fruit. The deer eat the new growth off the tree, unit you have just a stub of a tree. I still like to see them though

We have deer all the time here, if you plant fruit trees without a deer proof fence, you will never get fruit. The deer eat the new growth off the tree, unit you have just a stub of a tree. I still like to see them though
My wife doesn't want the fruit, she wants the damn deer to have more to eat!

I know, but the trees can't make fruit as the deer eat the fruit producing part before the fruit can be made. I've spent many 100s of dollars trying to make a fruit orchard only to have the tree branches all chewed to stubs. You'll see, they are hungry little critters

It would be cool if the deer would be nice enough just to eat the fruit, but oh no! They eat the trees too. And here's what's weird...I live on 5 acres surrounded by a forest...but do the deer eat the native trees....nope!

I took this photo right out of our bedroom window a couple years ago.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	bbb.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	23822  

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I just searched your profile. Dude, I'm going to Mill Valley today. Meet up?

EDIT: Oops, I got it confused with another Santa (Mill Valley is north of the bridge)

You ready? You look ready.
Punkesque haircut. Did it myself.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	23848  
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Got to meet my hero for the 4th time, had the best and longest conversation in the green room after the show - Mort Sahl also emceed the 1959 Oscars.

Looks like you're really enjoying your trip, Matt.
Yes, very much so - though I wish more people were approachable instead of living life through a phone. I have a feeling it'll be too late before people realize life is becoming more and trivialized and less humane.

My wife went shopping today, and I never know what she's going to buy.

The only time I had a dog was when I was 7 years old. My parents returned it after a week because it was scratching me when playing.

Obviously I don't want him
Oh my goodness he's gorgeous! (The puppy I mean not Cricket, although he's not a bad looker himself )