Let's give the moderators a round of applause

Tools    

Destiny tied her own personal best the other day; 24 seconds.
Cool! I didn't realize it was that fast.

Originally Posted by TONGO
It helps when you care passionately about your subject matter and site.
Yep, and we all do. That's for sure.

Originally Posted by TONGO
Makes moderating easier.
True, but sometimes I worry about being too strict. The next thing you know, I'm buggin' Yoda again. Should I? Should they? Can they? Is that allowed? . . .

The lady is phenomenal.
Aw . . . thank you!

All this makes the "I Love You" thread trivial.

Didn't notice it before, but Destiny zapped a spam thread in just 25 seconds a couple weeks ago, which is good enough to make her top four times and was just 1 second behind her high. Nicely done, Lisa.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I like the welcome backs I got. Does that count. Thanks mods!!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

That's cool. I think I remember which one. I left him this "Banned for" reason . . .

"It took you almost an hour to reach ten posts. I deleted your SPAM in under 30 seconds. Pointless, wasn't it!?!"

I love sarcasm.

Female Jungle Poster
Sorry that I'm late to this gratitude-fest, but allow me to say thanks to everyone for making this such an enjoyable forum.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Hey moderators,

Excellent work on the site, but make it your goal to improve in 2010.

Thanks, WBadger

Yeah....They put up with me....they must be Gods.

Great site guys 'n' gals.

Sorry for not being able to be in touch as often as I'd want to due to work and all... but every time I visit, its been nothing but good vibes.. all the hard work being done by the moderators in this site is commendable... MANY MANY THANKS!!! KUDOS TO ALL!!!

Update: Des just barely supplanted her own fourth-best time by removing a thread in 28 seconds on Thursday.

Making a difference
thanks Moderators for keeping MOFO organized! thumbs up!

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Lisa zapped a spam thread late last night in 25 seconds, which bumps the 28 second removal from last week off of her personal leaderboard. Her top four times are very bunched together now: 24, 24, 25, and 25 seconds.

A system of cells interlinked
Congrats!

i wanna play a game......monopoly?!
THANK YOU MODERATORS!!!!!!!

I too hope to be a bigger part of this GREAT website some day!