Things that annoy you...

Tools    

I'd much rather spend time in JC's company, though. He's a very clever and funny twat. The Alpha Twat, in fact.
alpha twat! what a great description and so appropriate! I'm gonna nick that name

The People's Republic of Clogher
He is though! If big JC were an ape, all us other twats would sit around grooming him.

The Next Big Thing got banned, eh? I'm sure that's annoying for him. Looks like he annoyed quite a few other people though, so c'est la vie...

Good job I'm not a mod really. I'd ban folk for much less.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
the people i work with

the bosses i have to deal with

the crap i have to put up with.... just makes me wish i played the lottery and got lucky enough to quit

TNBT couldn't seem to help himself from slinging insults at several of the other members, negative repping, and throwing out blatantly sexist remarks simply because people weren't agreeing with him.

My younger brother pisses me off. He is so noisy.
Politicians
Rap Music
There will be more added later.
Environmentalists
Popular Culture

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Daytime TV gets on my nerves at the moment.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
It's soccer (football) season. Happy happy joy joy....

Gung-ho sports parents. Not just the intense angry ones, but also the ones that think they're being helpful by continuously yelling "supporting" mantras. In some cases it may help, but in many cases, it seems like it's more for the parent's benefit than the kids. It almost seems like a contest--who can yell more support for their kid...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just had my Laptop back from the shop after 10 days of them having it. The guy messed about with a new part for the power supply then it didnt turn up etc, but I went to the shop today for it and they have lost my charger So I spent 10 mins with this woman looking through different boxes for a charger that would do the job, luckerly for them I did

Putting my copy of Les Diabolique in and finding out it no longer works on ANY of my dvd players. I was just in the mood for that, too.
Is your computer set up to burn movies?

If so, save it, then burn it. The media itself is probably still OK, even though the disc no longer plays.

I'm assuming that's what's wrong. If not, ignore all this.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Grammar Police

This annoys the crap out of me. When a website is loading and I go to enter text or click on a button, everything will shift down as images are loaded, and I end up clicking on some goofy advertisement which then opens another tab. IMDb does this to me all the time.

This annoys the crap out of me. When a website is loading and I go to enter text or click on a button, everything will shift down as images are loaded, and I end up clicking on some goofy advertisement which then opens another tab. IMDb does this to me all the time.
I totally agree, and I hate all the pop down ads, and those ads that talk to you. It's really annoying.

Arriving at a beautiful fishing spot and seeing beer cans and trash sprawled out everywhere.
Worse when you know that the littering was done by other "fishermen".