Complain HERE!

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
Honestly I kind of wished that there were movie advertisements for my blu-rays (assuming that's what you meant as the crap). I had one when I saw Drive, and it was of Take Shelter. It really made me want to watch it.

A system of cells interlinked
DVDs. Why do I have to sit through all the crap at the beginning of a dvd every time I watch it. And animated menus! I miss good old vhs. You could always fast forward or rewind whenever you liked.
Are these Netflix versions or something? I don't have a single DVD that has even forced me to watch anything on it. I can always just go straight to the menu with the menu button on my remote. You...have tried the menu command, right?

Just checkin!

You can usually still fast forward the trailers on thise DVDs and Blu-rays. It drives me crazy too but I just get the FF going as fast as it can and wait for the menu.

A system of cells interlinked
I agree...when it comes to vinyl records. VHS blows: poor quality, degradation on each play, and LINEAR.

Meanwhile, that is pretty whack about having to sit through stuff on DVD. I wonder if my player has some kind of override or something like that. When I hit the Disc Menu button, it will just pop round to the menu immediately.

There are plenty comedies in recent years to choose from but i'll just list a couple

Ted
We Are the Millers
Horrible Bosses 2

all those movies best parts were already in the trailer

and I'm pretty sure the new Vacation movie showed all its cards in the trailer as well

Some other movies like the newest Terminator, Jurassic World, and plenty of othersshow way too much of the movie for my liking. I know they won't stop but i'm here to complain damn it lol

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Some do, some don't. I can't think of one that does it for the copyright warning, though.
Yeah, depends on the disc and depends on the player but I often get invalid command if I try to skip on my tv, or the menu buttons greyed out on my player on my laptop (yes I have tried!).

I think I know the stupid copyright warning off by heart by now. And all the little ads for the production company, distribution company or whatever else.

If I've bloody paid for the dvd stop going on at me about piracy! It's enough to drive you to it...

There are plenty comedies in recent years to choose from but i'll just list a couple

Ted
We Are the Millers
Horrible Bosses 2

all those movies best parts were already in the trailer

and I'm pretty sure the new Vacation movie showed all its cards in the trailer as well

Some other movies like the newest Terminator, Jurassic World, and plenty of othersshow way too much of the movie for my liking. I know they won't stop but i'm here to complain damn it lol
No, you misunderstood. My question was When haven't they shown all of the funny parts in the trailer?