Vaginas

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Oh how I cringe when I see this thread on top of everything else. Yet, here I am, adding fuel to the fire.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

If you want to close my "Vaginas", then please close my "Vaginas".

A lot of people seem to be having fun by coming in "Vaginas" here, but if it's getting too raunchy, then by all means, close "Vaginas".

I know that I personally can live without my "Vaginas"... I think you all know that, already.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Maybe we should start a fart thread too

Maybe we should use the search function and find there already is a fart thread.

Favorite fart scene

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

A lot of people seem to be having fun by coming in "Vaginas" here, but if it's getting too raunchy, then by all means, close "Vaginas".

I know that I personally can live without my "Vaginas"... I think you all know that, already.
Talk about playing on a word. I'm not suggesting that we close your Vaginas...I think we just need to clean up your Vaginas.

Originally Posted by spudracer
Talk about playing on a word. I'm not suggesting that we close your Vaginas...I think we just need to clean up your Vaginas.
How do you suggest we clean Vaginas? What is in Vaginas that needs to be removed? Is it a job that takes five minutes or would it possibly take several hours?

I guess it all depends on the amount of people that's been in Vaginas, right? How many would you say have been in Vaginas? 20? 15? More than that? Less than that?

But, I'm looking in Vaginas right now... OMG, you're absolutely right. Filthy! Disgusting! Where did all of this come from?

Mods, you might wanna take care of Vaginas. I just know that you're gonna get your hands dirty.

I also am a fan of said organ.
Oh you know this site would be so boring without you here.
I agree. Thank you SC.
I'd like to end my statement with afew simple words.

VAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINAVAGINA
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

if you don't like this thread stop being a douchebag and don't post here, it's not rocket science.
Thank God!

I'm not very good at math.

Simple Geometry works for me.

Welcome to the human race...

Judging by the looks of things, people really like coming in "Vaginas".

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think this thread is hilarious

There is a new supper hero in town,

IMAGE REMOVED

Feel free to name him yourself

I prefer a trimmed Halloween mask.

That last image was a bit much. Images that remind us of vaginas are technically okay (though clearly eyeing the line), but images of people with fake/sculpted vaginas and the like is a bit too far. It's really no different from a drawing of one, which we wouldn't allow, either.

I don't like the idea of closing a thread down simply because it's, well, kinda tasteless, but let's keep it light and unexplicit.

A system of cells interlinked
This thing has run its course. I am getting rid of it!