The Top MoFos Countdown

Tools    

Your not wrong but we can try to be better.
Of course, but I don't think stopping superficiality in every area of life is necessary.

Let's create a superficiality thread. This threads gone off course
Please do. Will you start it? I superficially choose you to make it.

How someone chooses to spend their money and time can be shallow but it is theirs to spend. I paid to watch Transformers 3. I guess I could've rented an intellectual film like a biography of some historical person but I was in the mood for giant robots.

If a person consciously and consistently was IMO narrow-minded about stuff, yeah I'd probably dislike that. It's still their money though.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Deadite, we've moved to a new location. Look for the prettiest location and you'll find us.

The question is, is it okay to like whatever you want, or should people try to refine their taste and appreciate quality?

Even that question gives the idea too much credit, because the context is someone going out of their way to post those reasons publicly, which there's no ostensible reason to do other than to hear what others think of them.

The whole thing seems really silly when looked at in this light. There's some weird disconnect on the Internet where opinions are so ubiquitous that people act like posting them is a completely passive act that isn't inviting feedback and response. But of course, it is.

Everyone knows that opinions are unassailable. Unless your opinion is that someone else is wrong. And then it becomes a horrible slur. Apparently.

Personally I don't give a **** if people don't like me... I'm just me and I find it nice when I get voted into a top 10

But when it comes to other tastes when they like something I don't or dislike something I love, then I don't take it personally... it's just taste.

Thanks Nosdromo, Lucas, Gunslinger, Godoggo, Zotis, Camo, Pussygalore and Cricket and mikeython1.

I will try to be a nicer human being so I hope in the next one I get even higher.

Personally I don't give a **** if people don't like me... I'm just me and I find it nice when I get voted into a top 10

But when it comes to other tastes when they like something I don't or dislike something I love, then I don't take it personally... it's just taste.
I like you.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I didn't realize this was a thing until it was too late. Never sent in a list, I would have.

Thanks for the votes guys....been here almost a decade...should have made top 5.

Suspect's Reviews