Happy Birthday CAITLYN!

Tools    

Happy Birthday Cathy I wish you everything good in life

I know that just like me you are into red heads

You guys are the greatest… and I honestly don't know what to say other than thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all…

I actually had a pretty cool birthday … but it's going to take me a few days to regroup… and instead of telling you part of what I did, I think I'll show you instead…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
Awesome!!!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I actually had a pretty cool birthday … but it's going to take me a few days to regroup… and instead of telling you part of what I did, I think I'll show you instead…
Are you serious? I am so jealous of you right now. When you regroup give details!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Man, that's one tiny little plane!

Are you serious? I am so jealous of you right now. When you regroup give details!
I've been trying to come up with a way to describe what it's like... but I don't think anything I say can compare to the actual rush you get... it's just something you have to experience for yourself...

Man, that's one tiny little plane!
You should have seen it from where I was...

happy belated birthday Caity - I, too, am so jealous if you went skydiving!! its so on my "To Do" list - meant to do it last year, but had my mom with me, so we went air-ballooning instead (no complaints there!).

but I gotta say - you just went up a notch on the "hardcore chick" rating in my book. do share EVERYTHING!!

Happy belated or very early birthday wishes ! What do you have planned for next year?

Thanks... no, no plans as of yet... jumping was kind of a spontaneous decision this year... so... who knows what I'll come up with next year....

The People's Republic of Clogher
Thanks... no, no plans as of yet... jumping was kind of a spontaneous decision this year... so... who knows what I'll come up with next year....
That reminds me of an old quote about the Irish sport, hurling:

The only way you can make it more dangerous is to give each competitor a loaded gun.

Why don't you try something more sedate like, say, knitting? We'd hate to lose you.

were you more scared, or less scared?
There was one second as I was leaving the plane when I thought "what the *beeped out word* am I doing"... but after that is was like "oh wow... look at this"... like I said, words can't really describe it... you just have to do it to know...

Mack and Godoggo... if you guys decide to go for it... be sure to thoroughly check out everything about the Drop Zone (skydiving center) you're going to train and ultimately jump with... any reputable place should be associated with the United States Parachute Association so you can check them out... I've known 'the idiots' I jumped with for a while so there was a little bit more trust there then I would have had with a stranger... so I'd recommend hanging out and observing the trainers for a while...

That reminds me of an old quote about the Irish sport, hurling:

The only way you can make it more dangerous is to give each competitor a loaded gun.

Why don't you try something more sedate like, say, knitting? We'd hate to lose you.
Knitting! Knitting needles are dangerous! Don't you know that they can lead to itchy misshapen sweaters!

Thank you...