MovieForums 2018: The Tournament

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
@honeykid wins too many of these things....am I right???? Guys?!?!?!?!?

Suspect's Reviews

I think the winner should be Captain Spaulding.

Honeykid would probably be my second pick, but Honeykid has already won stuff like this before, just as I have. We've had our day in the shade. Mark F won Battle of the MoFos Part II years ago and he always wins MoFo Master. Suspect wins all of the Survivor games. Raul and Cat wouldn't be bad winners. Joel could use a little more work, but he's getting there. Cricket has been #1 Top MoFo twice.

But I'll say Captain Spaulding because he's never won a BIG award like this, and it's a shame, because I think Captain Spaulding really changed the game of how Movie Forums could be. Captain gives me credit for unleashing his inner freak, but all the credit goes with him. I wish I was a poster like Captain Spaulding. Captain Spaulding isn't afraid to tell it like it is. He's not afraid to share intimate details of his real life. He expresses and explores himself, more than the rest of the people who remain in this competition. He is a model MoFo and all around human being. When I was going through a difficult time recently, it was Captain Spaulding that I first turned to. Sure, I figured Motormouth would probably eventually tell everyone else what I said, but I didn't care. I love getting an e-mail from Captain Spaulding because they're always quite lengthy and detailed and very informative. I don't let everyone into my own private world, but I let Captain Spaulding in. I encourage everyone to take a look at his posts and to vote for him to win this crazy competition!!!!!!
I only had to pay him $25 to say all that.

The Final Eight

*Insert Breaking Bad gif here* vs. *Insert Drew Barrymore gif here*
@TheUsualSuspect vs. @honeykid

*Insert Burt Reynolds gif here* vs. *Insert Jimmy Stewart gif here*
@cricket vs. @rauldc14

*Insert Great White Shark gif here* vs. *Insert Final Girl gif here
@mark f vs. @cat_sidhe

*Insert Rob Zombie gif here* vs. *Insert 80s Punk Culture gif here*
@Captain Spaulding vs. @Joel

I Will Finish You If I Have To.
Okay. You Can Barely Finish Gym Class

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
TUS for being our own Canadian Roger the alien
Rauld for making it through Survivor time and time again more times than me and Cat have been slammed like taxi doors
Cat

Captain for being able to write posts that rival War & Peace whilst keeping me hooked on every word.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm voting for.....

Suspect because I think he is a very important part of this forum. Reat at the survivor games and I enjoy his participation with the Mofo Film Awards every year.

Cat because I feel like we are good friends. Hopefully that can continue and we can get in some commentaries in the future.

Captain because his posts are so thoughtful and I always look forward to him critiquing my film thoughts

It may be boring but I always vote for who I think deserves it.

TUS vs HK

If HK were invisible now then I would maybe go the other way. He's still active and he's one of the few whose body of work eclipses Suspect's.

cricket vs Raul

More posts and threads, longer tenured, and hosts countdowns and HoFs. Use my vote as a tiebreaker if it comes down to it.

Mark vs Cat

Cat is A+, now multiply that by however many years and you get Mark.

Captain Spaulding vs Joel

Joel sure is around more but Captain has time put in and nothing but great posts.

Suspect never did send me those nudes. I'm voting for honeykid.

@cricket vs. @rauldc14
Both these guys are my friends, but I'm closer to Cricket so he gets my vote.

@mark f vs. @cat_sidhe
Cat's been a real great addition to the forum, but she's not at mark f's level of greatness yet.

One of these guys is one of my favorite people on the forum. The other one isn't. Captain Spaulding gets my vote.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
TheUsualSuspect

@cricket vs. @rauldc14
cricket

@mark f vs. @cat_sidhe
cat_sidhe

Captain Spaulding

TheUsualSuspect vs. honeykid
I really like what little I see of HK (I seriously need to start going to other parts of the forum again haha), but I have a lot more history with my fellow December-born Canadian.

cricket vs. rauldc14
This is probably the toughest match-up since both these guys are great, active members who I interact with regularly. Raul gets a slight advantage, but both deserve to advance.

mark f vs. cat_sidhe
Another tough decision since its between an excellent long-standing member, and an excellent newer member. Mark F is someone I creepily admire from afar, but I actually talk to Cat often, and we've had some good fun.

Captain Spaulding vs. Joel
I don't see much of Spaulding, but whenever I do he never fails to put a smile on my face. Joel is cool, but he's in an unlucky match-up here.