2015 MoFo Challenges

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I watched both parts of Die Nibelungen when they were on MUBI, but they're not there now. Amazon Prime is my other way of watching it since I'm a member (and don't live in Canada). But you've already seen and disliked a better dragon movie.

I challenge everyone who has a MoFo list completed to make a list ranking all of the films on the list low to high. If you are like Gunslinger or Holden Pike who have several lists completed, you only need to do one.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I tried that already, but it's not available to Canadians.

Only Siegfried is available on youtube, not Kriemhild's Revenge.
I've never seen them before but this isn't it? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9jhb2mjjx-E

There are two different movies one is labeled Siegfried and the other Kriemhild's Revenge. I looked at movie stills too and they looked the same as what is on YouTube.

The written part is in German but it could be easily translated. (I was pretty proud that I could read some of it. )

Maybe I'm confused and that is something else.

I challenge everyone who has a MoFo list completed to make a list ranking all of the films on the list low to high. If you are like Gunslinger or Holden Pike who have several lists completed, you only need to do one.
Challenge accepted!

I challenged myself to read 70,000 pages of fiction over the next 12 months. I will count the stuff I already read over the past week so I will try to meet my own challenge by 25 december 2015. Of course, comic books count (i.e. manga) but I will also count non-comic fiction books as well.

Sorry, it's not about movies but I haven't read much (novels or manga) so I decided to focus on reading now that I think I watched plenty of masterpieces of film and animation.

I challenged myself to read 70,000 pages of fiction over the next 12 months. I will count the stuff I already read over the past week so I will try to meet my own challenge by 25 december 2015. Of course, comic books count (i.e. manga) but I will also count non-comic fiction books as well.

Sorry, it's not about movies but I haven't read much (novels or manga) so I decided to focus on reading now that I think I watched plenty of masterpieces of film and animation.
This doesn't have to be movie related. There are art challenges, reading and even a streaking one.

I think I have most challenges on the front page. I'll make sure to always keep us with this so that people will never have to go further than two pages to dig for challenges

Don't forget about this! I'm going to try to complete at least 10 challenges throughout the year.

That one is the size of a 100 challenges though. I am already reading a ton of stuff and I will count the pages on reading tab.
I switched from talking to you to talking to everyone and now I realize that there was no way for anyone to know that.

Only the first line was meant for you.

I challenge Guap to watch the first two seasons of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I can understand the first will be a real struggle for you, Guap, but I think the second season is a better barometre for you. Persoanlly I think seasons 3 and 5 are the best, but I don't think you'd agree. I think you'd prefer two and six.

I'm caught up again and have all the challenges in the first post.

Don't forget that to get credit for your challenge you must log it in the challenge completion thread.

I have quite a few completed challenges to log into the achievement post thread. I haven't forgotten, I've just been busy. If I haven't done it in the next couple of days someone can remind me.

There are so many "everyone" challenges that I am not going to accept anymore until a few get completed. Challenge specific members until that happens.

In honor of my beloved Harvie Krumpet winning the short film HoF I will be completing my art challenge soon. I was hoping I'd get to do the artwork for that one.

My challenge is to send in a MoFie Ballot. The next five to do so and log it in to the challenge completed thread will get the credit. Obviously you must not have voted yet.

Ok. I challenge you to get your passions list up to 25%. You have to actually watch the movies though and not just check them off.