Profile Banners...

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Experimenting with my Top 10...

I've discovered, if you put a black block on the left side of the banner, the picture doesn't go under the stats... if you make the block 160 pixels wide, it's perfect.

When I was trying to create my profile banner, I made a template with a picture of movie popcorn, and a smiley watching a movie on the left side of the banner to go under the stats, and left the rest of the box available for the profile picture.

A system of cells interlinked
I really like Rodent's approach to MoFo in general... Always thinking!

Experimenting with my Top 10...

I love that, but I think you should reverse the order of your favorite movies. Just seems like it would make more sense to go from 1 to 10, not 10 to 1. It's a profile banner, not a countdown.

Reversed the order...

If anyone wants the template for the banner, try this. All you need to do is fit your pics inside the white lines.

This is good for a basic banner template. Just fit the pic to the grey area.

Cheers bud!

I tried not to use some of the more recognisable and overly used pictures that you can get readily off the web.
Things like marketing pics of Leia in her bikini or the typical ones of Yoda on Dagobah etc.

It makes them all a little more unique.

My only complaint: I see closed captioning text at the bottom of that Han Solo profile banner for Episode IV.

Had a great idea...

Use this as a template for Star Wars banners... I'm using it right now with the I, II, III, IV, V, VI banner I made.

The green, blue and red look a little overexposed but it works with the profile banner window darkening the left block slightly.