Batman returns
0%
0 votes
Made In America
8.33%
3 votes
Multiplicity
36 votes. You may not vote on this poll

My Life is not in the poll? I thought My Life was an excellent film. I watched it many times before eliminating my VHS collection (I haven't upgraded it to DVD). I have not seen all of Michael Keaton's films, but I've liked everyone I've seen. I had my doubts that he could pull off Batman when they announced he was cast, but he is still my favorite actor to have played the role.

The only correct answer to this is Beetlejuice.

One of his movies that I thought he did a really good job in was My Life. He plays a married man who is dying of cancer while his wife is pregnant. During the movie he makes home videos where he talks to his unborn child giving life advice.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Nightshift (1982) is a major omission imo.

Clean and Sober would be my pick over all though, which is another odd omission.

Semper Fooey
I agree with the guy who was banned after 35 posts (hope liking Batman movies wasn't what got him banned).

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
My favourite of his is Night Shift, an underrated comedy if you ask me. I also like his portrayal of Batman/Bruce Wayne, Beetlejuice, and despite the movie overall isn't very good, he's generally creepy in Pacific Heights.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Whilst numerous will find themselves jumping up and down sporadically as if they were Tom Cruise on the Oprah Winfrey Show regarding Tim Burton's Batman movies, I am contrasting of that perspective. The movies were some of my favorites whenever I was younger, I absolutely adored the atmosphere constructed, and thoroughly enjoyed the movies, but to me, looking past the nostalgic aspects, in comparison to The Dark Knight or even Batman Begins, the flaws are strongly detectable. However, I did always fondly look about at Michael Keaton's performance. He was, and is still probably the keeper of my favorite performance of the caped crusader because he actually seems like he could be Batman, and that was mostly because of his performance as Bruce Wayne.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Fans of Community???? Probably the longest set-up for a joke ever. Each episode is from a different season.

Suspect's Reviews

On the outside looking in.
OTHER:

Clean & Sober
1988, Glenn Gordon Caron

Co-starring Morgan Freeman, Kathy Baker, Tate Donovan, Claudia Christian and M. Emmet Walsh. Great flick, underrated and unfairly forgotten.

I also love Night Shift (1982) and Jackie Brown (1997) as his best supporting roles. And for any Keaton fan who hasn't seen either Game 6 (2005) or The Merry Gentleman (2009), they're both worth renting for his very good performances. Merry Gentleman is also his directorial debut.

Yeah, I don't see how anyone can argue he wasn't at his best in CLEAN AND SOBER. He also had a hilarious guest spot on FRASIER. He's a magnificent actor who doesn't get the quality work he deserves.

Always rated this guy, although I haven't seen many of his films. I remember Clean and Sober, he made the act of smoking cigarettes look super cool in that movie.

I, too, was shocked by the omission of CLEAN AND SOBER from the list...it is easily Keaton's best performance and he should have received an Oscar nomination for it.

He was funny in Jack Frost.