What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Hahah, trust me, it's not that simple for Polish people. It's not about vocabulary. That is very simple. It's all about phonetics. It's quite difficult for Polish people to learn how to properly pronounce English words in just one variation. Knowing more than one well is hardcore stuff.

But I may try when I'm done with the American variation.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Ok, it was 20 years ago but I did study phonetics. I also taught them for a while.

The worst that could happen is that you'll have a slight American accent - You'll still be understood. How do you think Liam Neeson copes when he comes home?

The Sweeney (2012) - Other then Ray Winstone and Damien Lewis it contains the gorgeous Hayley Atwell! It wasn't that bad, though the trailer portrayed it slightly better. Definitely worth 6/10.

I had to get at least one of these.

Out of the twelve Fox made available for comic con, I went with this one. I was contemplating on getting this, Child's Play, or Carrie, but I'd rather get CP with the big Chucky boxset coming out in a few months, and I've heard the blu ray transfer for Carrie is pretty bad, so i'll just wait for the re release in a few months. Fight Club's my favorite out of the bunch anyways. I'm glad the blu ray isn't just the exact same as the original blu ray release with a new slip cover. The blu ray cover just mimics the sip cover art, and it's a pretty plain release all in all, but it's a nice collectors item regardless. I hope they do this next year as well.

Bought all these in the past week on DVD for two dollars a piece.

You Sister's Sister, To Rome With Love, Dark Horse, Happy Go Lucky, Into The Storm, She Hate Me, and Falling Down.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Picked this up cheap as I like the series.

The People's Republic of Clogher
You don't have to.

I've got a few BDs which have worse extras than the DVD version so I've popped the DVD in a plastic sleeve and stuck it in the Blu Ray case along with the BD.

I bought The Wzard of Gore, because of Crispin Glover and it features Suicide Girls. I also picked up a copy of Inside.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Just a little tip for UK posters. If you happen to have a B&M store nearby you may want to pop in and check out their DVDs. They've got a promotion going just now where all their DVDs are down to £1.99. This includes a few fairly new releases such as The Dark Knight Rises and Argo

Thanks for the tip JD. I'd love to snap up a copy of Argo, but have no idea where my nearest B&M bargains is.

Speaking of bargains: I found this in Cash Generator for 59p the other day. Yes, you read that right, 59 pence.

If you happen to have a B&M store nearby you may want to pop in and check out their DVDs.
Cheers, got one near me so will pop in next time I'm in town and take a gander. Didn't even know they sold films.

There's a B&M near me now, because I'm staying at my grandparents, do they do Blu-rays as well? I might see if I can pop in and see if they've got any good films going anyway