Movies you regret seeing

Tools    

Lmao! Thats a classic, your crazy!
I'm the one who's crazy? At least I don't get nightmares when I watch Buffy lol!

I'm the one who's crazy? At least I don't get nightmares when I watch Buffy lol!
touche lol

I can only think of one, Cannibal Holocaust. Didn't know at the time that real animals were killed for the film. Also regret that some of my money went towards the people who made this overrated trite of a horror film. Yes it was only a £1 or so for the rental, but still. Bla.
Haven't seen it, yet I feel the need to repost this. It's disgusting that some people like this sort of film. Pure trash. I also think if I ever saw this, it would be something worth regretting. Other than that, I can't say I regret seeing anything. Most films I watch have some merit; I pick and choose carefully.

He just doesn't like the classic's that's all. He's not cool like we are lol

It's like I'm getting bit**** slapped lol!

It's like I'm getting bit** slapped lol!

It's like I'm getting bit** slapped lol!

Lmao, if you wanna take it that way.

For me I regret seeing Marley and Me...its not a comedy...I thought it was but it definitely wasn't. Also anything Twilight related seems to make time slow down to a crawl.

The Thin Red Line, found that so boring, one of the few times I have walked out of the cinema before the film has finished.

Septimus79, I'm with you on The Thin Red Line. I don't reget seeing it...I'm glad I did so I could warn my friends and family away from it. But the constant, internal dialogue drove me up the wall. "What is war?" "Why are we fighting?" I don't know! You made the movie, you tell ME! Or better yet, show me, which Mallick mainly didn't do, except for the middle sequence where Nick Nolte's hollering to his men to "take that &#/*ing hill!" I was dozing a bit till that happened.

I regret seeing Hostel 2, mainly due to it being terrible! i remember after I had watched it, thinking that it was probably the worst film I had ever seen at that point!

I was searching for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter... but I didn't know the actual title at the time, and couldn't be bother confirming it through IMDB.com. Instead, I searched "Abraham Lincoln" and went with my gut.

I watched Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies that night. I can't believe I sat through the whole thing thinking.. WTF is the big deal? This movie SUXXXXX.

The end.

Cry-Baby

Terrible movie!!

World's Greatest Dad. I didn't approve of the humor in that film. Too vulgar for my taste, and the characters were serious A-holes.
It's supposed to be a dark comedy though.....

A system of cells interlinked

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
It's supposed to be a dark comedy though.....

I'm just not a fan of dark comedies, I guess. I know some comedy can be dark, and that's fine. But when a comedy film centers around benefiting from misfortune and making jokes about it, I just cringe.