Die Another Day

→ in
Tools    

Saw this movie last night with some buddies.

It was fu*kn great!!! Better than World is Not Enough, better than Tomorrow Never Dies and I liked it better than Goldeneye. It wasn't mindless action either- it was really cool!!! Sweet cars and wicked chicks!!!

4 out of 5

Ur kidding me?????

This was the worst of the last 4 films...by far!

Bad Continuity
Uninteresting Story
Since when does a "bond girl" play side by side so much in a bond film...She was on the poster for christ sakes.
Poor Villian
Horrendous opening title song ans sequence
Film was too long
Some real bad CGI's in this film

Shall I keep goin...?

I guiess Tamahori wasn't ready for this kind og genre'

Goldeneye and Tommorrow Never Dies were not as bad as this film and they sucked too...

The World Is Not Enough however, was an excellent film...

Bluray Collector!
Agree 99% with you, I thought it was terrible, the only thing i like, is madonna's song, and only cos it has grown on me

Script is always very important with me, as I hate bad scripts, and this was terrible, you could fill a bath with the amount of crap that was said in this film.

The action was good, in places, but some just lasted too long (sword duel and car sequence....)

Adam

Forgot about that...ur right, the action sequences were good, but way to long...Plus that went out of the way to show Bond gettin it on with the woman...haven't seen that too much in the last few films...This obiously has no story value for as like u, screenplay and direction are very important to me...

Disagreed!! I dont go to movies lookn for a good script or whatever- I mean thats just a bonus to me. I go to movies for entertainment- and Die Another Day did nothn but entertain me.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I liked this a lot better than The World is Not Enough for one major reason: No Denise Richards. She is an AWFUL actress. But I digress....
Die Another Day rocked! The ridiculous over the top story, outrageous gadgets and special effects, it was like one of the older, sillier Bond flicks, so I loved it. Plus, I LIKED Halle Berry being an equal (almost) to Bond. It was new and that's what the series needs. I also liked the funky opening Madonna song. Pretty much a lot of the reasons others hated it are why I liked it...Go figure...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I saw this twice already and this is the best Bond so far. I was at the edge of my seat with the action and Bond's thrills and excitement. Pierce is the best one yet, probably will be the only good 007 ever.

007 Die Another Day A

By far... Without a doubt...

THE WORST BOND EVER.

WORSE THAN THUNDERBALL! YES, THUNDERBALL!

Even Brosnan poking fun at the cliches that have arisen couldn't save this movie. It is so depressing what was once an entertaining series dissolve into mindless action. They are wasting a good Bond on this crap.

I just gotta laugh at the last two posts....
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Enemies are so stimulating.
you all make me cry....this film was ****ing excellent you silly fools! bond rocks!
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Originally posted by jrs1013
I saw this twice already and this is the best Bond so far. I was at the edge of my seat with the action and Bond's thrills and excitement. Pierce is the best one yet, probably will be the only good 007 ever.

007 Die Another Day A
HEHEHE,,,
JRS, have you EVER said YUCK to a movie?
EVER?

Originally posted by FiLm Fr3aK

HEHEHE,,,
JRS, have you EVER said YUCK to a movie?
EVER?
I was crying...crying for the fact that i couldn't get the 9 bucks or the 2+ hours of my life back...

I haven't seen it, but from what I hear, there are a few stretches, but overall it was pretty good. I love Brosnan! He's my favorite Bond by far, Connery rounding second place. You HAVE to love him after seeing Celebrity Jepardy on Saturday Night Live!
"The day ish mine!"

Lets put a smile on that block
I thought it was ok. Must admit the special effects were quite bad this time. It was just a typical bond film if not a little more rubbish. As you can tell im not a big bond fan, but as its Bond, you have to see it at the cinema.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I thought this was a new movie or something. Damn this is an old thread.