Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Iroquois, don't you think Satan is a badass?
Hahahah, I hardly think you would say that in his face
You've got a point, but I just don't think Al Pacino's gruff theatrics make it easy to take him as a badass. Satan in Angel Heart, however, that stuff was the kind of extremely intimidating calmness worthy of Anton Chigurh.

But to each their own, I guess.

Using a holding avatar until next theme

Looks like Sarah is going to be up next... SoulInside hasn't logged in since Friday...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Okay, so I basically just woke up after sleeping for about 13 hours because this week left me totally spent, but I'm now rejuvenated enough to say that this week's theme is:

Movies about Movie-Making

and mine is from Truffaut's Day for Night

Welcome to the human race...
Interesting pick for a theme, Sarah. I do have to wonder exactly how broad your definition of "movies about movie-making" is - a couple of my ideas either have to do with the writing process specifically (like Adaptation or Sunset Blvd.) or have it as a sort of subplot (like Mulholland Dr.). The only thing I've come up that seems to fit the theme to a T is Singin' in the Rain - that's gotta count, yeah?

I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
Ed Wood

(BTW, Iroquois, I have to agree with you, DeNiro's Louis Cypher is waay more disturbing than Pacino's John Milton!)

The first three that came to mind have all been taken (Living In Oblivion, The Player and Bowfinger) so I've gone with my next pick, Stab, the fictional account of Scream in Scream 2.