list of movies

Tools    

i have used imdb.com. great site but i need more movies or tv show. when a person falls through the icy water...... ????? Do you Know more

Are you asking for movies and TV shows where someone falls through icy water? If so, what do you have so far? Also, why do you need a list like this? Also, if I am wrong, then what is it you are asking for?

Anyway, a few that come to mind are . . .

The Dead Zone (1983)

The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996)

Reindeer Games (2000)

The Good Son (1993)

ZUP. cracker. yo you are right that is what im looking for. and if you know more movie here is my list..

SNOW DOGS 2003
ALIAS TV) dead drop
GOOD SON
NEVER CRY WOLF
ORPHAN 2009
BABYLON AD
some german film
and those what you mention but not dead zone...

ZUP. cracker. yo you are right that is what im looking for. and if you know more movie here is my list..
First off, do not make multiple accounts. Especially to come here posting in the rude manner that you do. Bundercup. I'll give you that there's a year in between, but there are ways of finding your old login. I'm mainly annoyed by how you are asking for help . . . Now and then.

The members here are very kind and helpful, so show them respect, or I'll show you the door. Get what I'm saying?

It's a Wonderful Life
Blades of Glory
Ladyhawke
and I think Mermaids has a scene like that in it?
I am also curious what this list is for?

Musician Jobs TV Jobs

CONGRATULATIONS TO FIND THAT OUT THAT IM BUNDERCUP. Excuse me if you are annoyed by my questions why do you bother answering them???.. and why on F word earth do go completely insane after what i said... I'm a man of peace. and respect so ****ing settle down

Well, first thing's first: multiple accounts are against the rules, so your sarcasm is completely unwarranted. And you were pretty demanding under that username, as well. And from those previous posts, and this latest response, I'm not sure it's Des who needs to "settle down."

That said, I think she's taking offense at you calling her "cracker." Which, frankly, was pretty bizarre.

A system of cells interlinked
Completely insane? You mean the well written, mellow message about your violation of site TOS?

YOU sir, are the one going overboard with your posts, and it is YOU who are disrespecting others.

Cracker? How is that a respectful term?

Shape up or you WILL get shipped out, and fast.

_The Staff

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Cracker? How is that a respectful term?
And by no means the most disrespectful term he used. I see the post with the n-word has been deleted.

Classic troll behaviour, though, isn't it, to accuse mods of harrassing you for your unreasonable behaviour if they point it out politely. And to accuse others of disrespect while using disrespectful language.

It's kind of sad because I like that we have this area of the site for helping people with genuine questions.

The movies Legend and Little Women both have scenes with people falling through the ice.