your own avatar design.,

Tools    

post your OWNED DESIGNED avatar.,

The title made me think that they meant the avatars that we make for ourselves. Mine, and your's, would be what he means.
I'm just assuming, though. "You know what happens when you make an assumption? You make an ass out of you, and umption."

A system of cells interlinked
But, my avatar wouldn't be nearly as cool if I made it myself. Well, it would be cool, but, it wouldn't move, or threaten other members with a switchblade...

What fun is that?

I'm working on one that goes along with my list of favorites. Of course, I have to finish my list of favorites, first, but I'm getting there.

ah sorry for that one I didn't make it clear., what I mean is that post your avatar which you are the one who made it., and you didn't just download it.,

This one *Christmas Vacation* isn't half as good as the Planes, Trains, and Automobiles avatar, but it's OK.
I'm trying to make one for after the holidays, that matches my top 10 list.

So far, I have half picked out . . .

. . . but I may need to change some stills, because once I shrink them, I think they may be too tough to figure out . . .

Well, two of them are for sure. Hmmm, I need to slow it down, as well.

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
I downloaded the Hobbes pic, but the Santa hat I drew on there, so its sorta mine... ok not at all mine... I just spent 5 minutes in Paint and started drawing the hat and it actually came out OK...

Well, this was a rush job, and I can make it better later, if this is what you guys mean . . .

Yes? No? I need to fix that line that is showing.

Lets put a smile on that block
Hilarious brilliant Destiny! Just touch it up a bit and it will be perfect! I am jealous.

OK, I'm trying not to be too picky, but it's a quirk of mine. What about this . . .

Thank you! A great idea by you, I must say. It's funny, I've never done those before. I've barely used my Animation Shop for anything more than shrinking moving pictures, and using the glitter. I'm surprised I pulled it off.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Thank you! A great idea by you, I must say. It's funny, I've never done those before. I've barely used my Animation Shop for anything more than shrinking moving pictures, and using the glitter. I'm surprised I pulled it off.
how did u do that!? I mean what program, I've been looking for one like that

how did u do that!? I mean what program, I've been looking for one like that
I used Animation Shop, which comes with Paint Shop Pro.

I posted this in the chat-box, when asked how I did it . . .

I found a candy cane icon on-line. I resized it to match the size of the switchblade using Windows Paint. I made the background transparent. I opened the regular avatar up in Animation Shop. It opens each still separate. I cut and pasted the candy cane to each frame that had the switchblade in it. At times, I had to rotate the candy cane just a tad, to match the angle of the switchblade, and then cut and paste again.

I wish I could make my own
Trust me, it's not as hard as it may seem.