Wake Up Dead Man (Knives Out 3) - 2025

Tools    

Yeahhhhhh

I still havent seen the 2nd one. Will probably have to do that soon.

The Glass Onion was a lot of fun - at least if you got to watch it in a theater

You ready? You look ready.
I just want to know who keeps leaving the knives out.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That's the million-dollar question right there!

A system of cells interlinked
Struggled to get through The Glass Onion, but I really liked the first film, so would probably give this a shot.

This cast just keeps getting better and better!

I'm buoyed that Andrew Scott is in the cast. I'm a huge fan since the Sherlock and Ripley series. Hopefully it'll be a major improvement over the last one. This from Jan. '23:

Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery (2022)

There was not all that much wrong with the film, but the production seemed to be too in love with itself.

Part of my disfavor towards the picture is that the Agatha Christie type story with an embellished drawing room approach to a whodunit has become long in the tooth. After one has seen dozens of tales with that approach they've become rather stale-- even one with all the pyrotechnics and spectacular settings.

Craig has better polished his accent, but that whole business surrounding Hugh Grant's cameo wasn't funny, and fell flat. It stuck out like a sore thumb, and was basically confusing. Perhaps they had to interject a little Hollywood social fashion to satisfy the in-crowd.

I'm a fan of Norton's and Craig's, but their work was not enough to satisfy me in this picture. I hope they don't produce another "Knives Out" followup, but if they make enough money I'm sure they'll fire up another one. [They obviously have]

The latest Knives Out sequel recently landed a title and now has added more star power to its ensemble as Deadline is hearing Emmy-winner Kerry Washington is set to join Daniel Craig in Netflix’s Wake Up Dead Man: A Knives Out Mystery. She joins new cast members Josh O’Connor, Cailee Spaeny and Andrew Scott with Craig set to return as world renowned detective Benoit Blanc with Rian Johnson back as director. Johnson penned the script and will produce though his T-Street along with producing partner Ram Bergman.

Plot details are unknown. The most recent pic, Glass Onion, bowed in 2022, with Craig returning as the Blanc. The film premiered on Netflix after the streamer made a record-setting $450 million deal for the two sequels, with this being the third in the series.

The Knives Out series is no stranger to delivering ensembles packed with star power and this installment looks to be no different. Production is set to start next month with Netflix planning to release sometime in 2025.

Best known for her Emmy-winning role as Olivia Pope in the hit series Scandal, Washington continues to stay busy both on the feature and Television front. She can be seen next in the Netflix pic Six Triple Eight with Tyler Perry Directing. She also recently wrapped production on the Lionsgate action pic Shadow Force and also has the second season of her Hulu show Unprisoned, which also stars Delroy Lindo.

The cast keeps getting better by the hour!!!

No argument that an incredible cast is being assembled for this one, but the previous one was such a letdown compared to the original, but with a cast like this, how can I not give it a look?