24th Hall of Fame

Tools    

@Takoma11 @cricket @Thief @TheUsualSuspect @Torgo @seanc @MovieGal @edarsenal @pahaK @Siddon @AgrippinaX @SpelingError @Wyldesyde19
@Citizen Rules
@neiba

I'd like to propose a deadline of April 20th (11 weeks from now). Should be ample time for everyone, people are flying through this.
Hitler's birthday. Understood (and don't ask how I know that).
I'll probably finish way before that, but I promise that I'll come back here and check on all of you.

@Takoma11 @cricket @Thief @TheUsualSuspect @Torgo @seanc @MovieGal @edarsenal @pahaK @Siddon @AgrippinaX @SpelingError @Wyldesyde19
@Citizen Rules
@neiba

I'd like to propose a deadline of April 20th (11 weeks from now). Should be ample time for everyone, people are flying through this.
I think that's beyond fair. Thanks!

And here's where we are at:

Cricket 13/16
Suspect 3/16
Citizen 9/16
Wylde 4/16
Sean 10/16
Spelingerror 6/16
Torgo 8/16
Ed 4/16
Pahak 8/16
Raul 9/16
Moviegal 2/16
Siddon 8/16
Thief 4/16
Neiba 4/16
Takoma 13/16
AgrippinaX 0/16
Based on the first page of the thread itself, I think @Takoma11 is at 15. She's only missing La Dolce Vita, which @SpelingError stole from her mailbox.

I also have @MovieGal with 4, based on that list.

No problem for me finishing by Hitler's birthday That's so weird btw!
I'll try to have my 8 + 8 reviews by then, too. Now I sure hope AgrippinaX finishes this and doesn't screw the proper number of films

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'll watch Hard Times next, probably Thursday. I'm saving The Deer Hunter and Antwone Fisher for last in case those members don't finish.
You don't think I'll finish? Lol

So I'll be getting the first list soon!
Not if the post office and/or the weather have anything to say about it!

I dug out all 150 feet of my driveway and all I got was an empty mailbox. (With 3 feet of undisturbed snow in front of it, so not a surprise.)

I think I put all my reviews in here, but I was also posting to the "Rate the Last Film . . . " thread and might have forgotten to cross-post.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
That should be plenty of time.
Ed and I are notorious for finishing these at the deadline
We may not be quick but --

when the deadline draws near, we get 'er done

April 20 sounds great!