The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

The Party and A Shot in the Dark?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
Unless I missed a post, I'm pretty sure nobody has guessed either film. Guess this one's a bit more abstract...
Awe man. I loved Chyp's Good Bad Ugly guess

(Just saw this before leaving.)

Neither of those. I'll definitely admit, preemptively, this one involves both more and less literal interpretations, and in one case just refers to a plot point in one of the films (and a film you wouldn't really associate with guns).

I'll just throw The Breakfast Club out there as iirc it ends with them all going their separate ways.

A system of cells interlinked
The Breakfast Club and Eyes Wide Shut

People parting ways and a body part in the title? I highly doubt such a polarizing film as Eyes Wide Shut would make it, but it's Kubrick, so who knows...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This is gonna be one of those "ahhh of course" when we get the movies.

A system of cells interlinked
Could also be Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Would still plug The Breakfast Club in with that, as well.

Could also be Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Would still plug The Breakfast Club in with that, as well.
Was just thinking that, Sam and Frodo leaving the fellowship..........and Fellowship could easily drop now, but I think Fellowship finishes higher than the others (if they both show up).

So I'll guess Return of the King with Frodo and Gandalf leaving on the boat.

(Just saw this before leaving.)

Neither of those. I'll definitely admit, preemptively, this one involves both more and less literal interpretations, and in one case just refers to a plot point in one of the films (and a film you wouldn't really associate with guns).
Goodfellas (which ends with Tommy firing the gun) - but I really think it's too early

and

Return of the King

@Sedai - stop stealing my Breakfast Club

(Bet I get detention now )

@Sedai - I take it back ..... steal away mon ami