The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Yeah, never mind, clearly my sense of humour isn't for much of this forum
I got the joke and then wished I hadn't. Fortunately I don't actually know what Citizen looks like. But being the season and all I basically got this:

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

I've tuned into Chyp's wavelength from yesterday's Scanners encounter and have pulled this visual of how @Chypmunk sees @Citizen Rules on holiday. Sans a margarita that I'm assuming was already disposed of well before this pic was taken.

I'm just wondering if you're attempting a joke or some kind of humor, if so please explain the joke.
Nah, I'm done explaining. Poor humour, poorly received. End of story.

And before you take umbrage - there was NO slight intended.

Trouble with a capital "T"
I got the joke and then wished I hadn't. Fortunately I don't actually know what Citizen looks like. But being the season and all I basically got this:

Well, I might look sorta-kinda like that sans the leopard print speedos! And no way would I drink cheap beer out of a can Unless that's soda pop, but I don't drink that either.

Some hints about the first film you'll see tomorrow: Numbers and Animals.

It's also already been mentioned in this thread, not that that'll help much.

It is less about the violence and more about the politics behind it. The first one focus a lot in the training and confrontation with the gangs, this one explains where do the gangs come from. I think it's more mature.
Yeah, I felt like the first one breezed over several issues without really digging into them; from the corruption to the psychological toll the job takes on the characters. Still, I did like the intensity and tension of it.

My list is on a sortable Excel spreadsheet like a normal human being.

Gotta be...
Beethoven's 2nd

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Twelve Monkeys (1995)

Are we allowed to say what we think it is?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

Well that's obviously a Bowie flick. So proud of everyone today!!