Most overrated movie of the year? (2017)

Tools    

imo Wonder Woman. it was on par with every other DCEU film. just because it stars a woman does not make it good

movies can be okay...
Maybe "Get Out" ?
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Because I expected several things to happen, and none of them did; therefore It's the worst. This ruins the entire saga, forever. #RIPStarWars

Because I expected several things to happen, and none of them did; therefore It's the worst. This ruins the entire saga, forever. #RIPStarWars

It's a tie between John Wick 2 and The Last Jedi.

Either Get Out, Baby Driver or perhaps Hacksaw Ridge. All bordering on awful.

Also that Star Wars thing. Haven't seen it but I can't imagine it warranting the amount of times I hear of it every day.

The truth is in here
It. Stupid and very annoying horror movie. The clown was not scary, the plot was all over the place. It also went on for way too long, felt like it would never end.

The Big Sick, not bad in the slightest, but it's just kind of average.
Holy crap, I was just going to post this one.

"Luck don't live out here."
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

I'm not talking about it's overrated with the critics or with the general fanbase. I'm talking about people that I know. I came out of it and thought that while it was enjoyable at times...it was not a good film. Pretty much every person I know, though, absolutely loved it. I was a bit confused, to say the least.

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - I generally don't dislike Marvel like some of the people I've seen here. But this film was just felt like lifeless noise. It was fun, but everybody around me was loving this thing.

If we are also doing underrated, I would say mother!. I know it has a cult following and some people on here loved it, but it seems like a lot of the audiences were very turned off by this.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ

You're kinda making me want to watch it now

From 1 -10, how big of a trainwreck was it?