Game of Thrones Season 7

Tools    

Lol didn't remember that. That would be
WARNING: spoilers below
Tyrion then
But why does Jamie have to there? And are Jamie and Cersei twins?
WARNING: "I'm an idiot, which isn't a spoiler" spoilers below
ugh, there's a reason why you don't remember that, it's from the books, must've been a work discussion that is now cemented in my memory, apologies

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The Prophecy shouldn't be a spoiler cause it happened seasons ago:

She will be the prettiest queen until a younger one comes along (Margery)

All her children will die (They all dead)

The younger brother will kill the older sister (Tyrion or Jaime)

I think they were taking the food away as a tactic for when Danny's armies eventually take over that area. It was a bad move on her part to burn it all I think.

Suspect's Reviews

Did we have another example of time-travel or did
WARNING: spoilers below
Tyrion and the whole Dothraki army travel on the back of Dragon?
I mean, it doesn't really bother me and I think it's quibbling but since so many people have been ribbing on the show since Varys did his fast-moving last season, I thought I'd join in . :

EDIT: Awesome episode and one for the books. And I really thought they've been improving on the look of Daenarys flying on Drogon, as compared to the kind of dodgy look when she escaped from the fighting arena after Drogon flamed the Sons of the Harpy.

The last episode was one of the best ones this season!

BURN BABY BURN!

Also the romantic tension between Jon and Dany is fueling my theory that Dany gets Jon's support through a marriage proposal and somehow Bran never tells Jon about who his real pappy is and we have a new line of crazy Targaryen kings with aunt and nephew incest.

But I really hope I am wrong.

I think they were taking the food away as a tactic for when Danny's armies eventually take over that area. It was a bad move on her part to burn it all I think.
It was, but the Reach still has a lot more to harvest, so it is not like she burned all the food away.

Well if they dont know it wouldnt effect anything because Dany cant have kids unless by a shocker Dany gets knocked up by Fire and Ice Blood from Jon. But its not likely they dont know about the other cause Sam will find something or there is some other proof even if bran stays silent.

Game of Thrones: The Loot Train Attack

In answer to my own question, I've looked at a map of Westeros online and it's possible for Daenarys and the Dothraki to skirt King's Landing to get to Jaime and his army. Highgarden is in the Southwest of The Reach, so the gold could get to King's Landing with no problem. The map doesn't exactly say what the stretch of land is that holds King's Landing is, but in the North of it lies Dragonstone. Dany and the Dothraki would have to cross a relatively small stretch of water called The Gullet, then they're on land and keeping to the West, they bypass King's Landing and cross over into The Reach, which is where they attacked Jaime and company. Here's the map. If anyone has a different idea, let me know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
i wanna know, tell me tell me tell me tell me
see the above posts

It could be taken that Dany is the younger prettier Queen of course, because now Cersei is Queen proper.

BURN BABY BURN!

Also the romantic tension between Jon and Dany is fueling my theory that Dany gets Jon's support through a marriage proposal and somehow Bran never tells Jon about who his real pappy is and we have a new line of crazy Targaryen kings with aunt and nephew incest.

But I really hope I am wrong.
I would be bummed if Bran never tells him, will be funny to see Dany's face when she realises she doesn't have the better claim.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
They took the cheap out on the travel and explained that multiple days pass between scenes. These are stories being told and not "reports", so that gives them the flexibility.

Bran and the chaos ladder...I guess he already knows whats gonna happen, so no need to front page it. Or maybe the 3ER isn't suppose to influence the course of events.

It could be taken that Dany is the younger prettier Queen of course, because now Cersei is Queen proper.
Oh yeah, I just took it as Margaery though

The Adventure Starts Here!
Pretty much everyone of those prophecies could be taken to refer to more than one person. Just like any good (bad?) prophecy!
How very Shakespearean and Tolkienish of Martin!

Pretty much everyone of those prophecies could be taken to refer to more than one person. Just like any good (bad?) prophecy!
Dunno, the children dying is fairly nailed on with not a lot of flexibility.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Dunno, the children dying is fairly nailed on with not a lot of flexibility.
I think he meant the first prophecy about the queen and the last one about the sibling. He said "pretty much," so I'd allow for the middle one about the children to be more literal.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dont rewatch GoT often but this one I definitely will. I need to see Tyrion call Jaime an idiot one more time.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I might be the only person who likes Littlefinger, but I think his number is up. No one at Winterfell likes him, Brann knows all...he's going to try and kill Brann and end up being killed himself.