Your Worst Experience At The Cinema

Tools    

Don't think i'm the only one who thinks that. Halloween 3 has gotten a better reputation since its release and deservedly so imo.
Uh, no. Temple Of Doom is crap too. You can run a poll if you dont believe me, but just because you like them doesnt mean most do.

Uh, no. Temple Of Doom is crap too. You can run a poll if you dont believe me, but just because you like them doesnt mean most do.
Temple of Doom gets a lot of love on the forum, actually.

Temple of Doom is the best Indiana Jones film, and i know for a fact i'm not the only one here who thinks that. I may be in the minority but i'm certainly not alone. Think you are out of touch TONGO.

Temple of Doom is the best Indiana Jones film, and i know for a fact i'm not the only one here who thinks that. I may be in the minority but i'm certainly not alone. Think you are out of touch TONGO.
Mm no you are actually. Run a poll if you think youre so right

UM no i'm not actually. Miss Vicky just posted and i know she thinks so too, Gunslinger too and a few others. Again i think you're out of touch. Temple of Doom finished highter than The Last Crusade on the 80s Countdown.

That's correct. Temple of Doom is and always has been my favorite Indiana Jones movie. And I can confirm it's also Gunslinger's favorite.

That's correct. Temple of Doom is and always has been my favorite Indiana Jones movie. And I can confirm it's also Gunslinger's favorite.
UM no i'm not actually. Miss Vicky just posted and i know she thinks so too, Gunslinger too and a few others. Again i think you're out of touch. Temple of Doom finished highter than The Last Crusade on the 80s Countdown.
Well thats pathetic. Sorry I dont know how they view 20 years later, I saw them in the theaters when they came out, and everybody, not a percentage, everybody HATED both Temple Of Doom & Halloween III.

I might run a poll on this myself. Between this and Donald Trump I feel like Im living in Invasion Of The Body Snatchers.

To be fair, t has a 7.6 on IMDb, 86% score on RT, and it's my mum's favourite Indiana Jones film I think too. Could be my favourite too, probably just about second though.

Just shows how wrong people in the 80s were . There's already a rank the indy movies thread with varying results, the only constant seems to be that Crystal Skull is ranked last. Pretty sure Mark F who saw all of the Indie Movies in the theatres back in the 80s prefers Temple of Doom to The Last Crusade as well btw.

I loved TOD the first time I saw it and I loved it the last time I saw it, which was probably some time last year.

I should also point out that it made #25 on MoFo's Top 100 of the 1980s Countdown, but I guess you wouldn't know since you don't participate in those things.

193 days 'til Halloween!
Halloween!
Halloween!
193 days 'til Halloween!
Silver Shamrock!

I mentioned that. Think Last Crusade was in the 50s or 60s.
Didn't see that. I think you posted while I was looking it up. Or I'm just blind.

ETA: The Last Crusade was #38.

Pretty much every time I've gone to the cinema has been cack.

Prices for tickets and food, morons talking and using phones, sticky floors, filthy seats, toilets you definitely don't want to sit down on.
My local also has an extremely bad sound system going on, the bass is turned up to the max and the speakers rattle whenever anything happens.
In fact, when The Dark Knight Rises came out, they actually blew the system on the third showing of the movie and had to refund everyone's tickets.

Cinemas are **** these days tbh.

Well thats pathetic. Sorry I dont know how they view 20 years later, I saw them in the theaters when they came out, and everybody, not a percentage, everybody HATED both Temple Of Doom & Halloween III.

I might run a poll on this myself. Between this and Donald Trump I feel like Im living in Invasion Of The Body Snatchers.
Watched it not to long ago actually. It played just as well as it did when I was 5. In fact I credit Temple of Doom with giving me my love of movies. It was the first film that truly changed how I saw media. It made movies my favorite medium and I have memories of watching the flick when I was still living in Seoul. Temple of Doom will always be my favorite Indiana Jones movie.