The 8th MoFo Hall of Fame

Tools    

Here's my list, look at where I put my own movie Lady Killer at.

1 The Shop Around the Corner
2 Mad Max The Road Warrior
3 Spirited Away
4 The Gold Rush
5 Coming Home
6 Anatomy of a Murder
7 Pather Panchali
8 Paths of Glory
10 Head-On
11 For a Few Dollars More
12 Goodfellas
13 A Man for All Seasons
14 Patlabor 2
You didn't vote for Lady Killer at all?

Congratulations to Neiba! Excellent film!

Holy crud, just a typo, here is the corrected list

1 The Shop Around the Corner
2 Mad Max The Road Warrior
3 Spirited Away
4 The Gold Rush
5 Coming Home
6 Anatomy of a Murder
7 Pather Panchali
8 Paths of Glory
9 Lady Killer
10 Head-On
11 For a Few Dollars More
12 Goodfellas
13 A Man for All Seasons
14 Patlabor 2

I thought ALL the movies were fine choices for an Hof..A big thank you to Friendly Mushroom for running a fun! Hof

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Wow! You guys rock. Paths of Glory is the kind of film the HoFs should honor. I'm happy but really surprised.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
This was a great HoF. Thanks to Friendly Mushroom and everyone else who participated. There were really only two films I didn't care for, and that's great for 13 films.

Here's my list

1 Spirited Away
2 Paths of Glory
3 Head on
4 Coming Home
5 Goodfellas
6 Anatomy of a Murder
7 My Life as a Dog
8 Mad Max the Road Warrior
9 The Shop Around the Corner
10 A Man for All Seasons
11 Lady Killer
12 The Gold Rush
13 Patlabor 2
In retrospect, i should have put Goodfellas lower and Lady Killer and Shop a little higher, but whatever.

I don't have my list, haha I remember my top 3

1 Paths of Glory
2 A Man for all Seasons
3 Anatomy of a Murder

Also I think Hend-On was my #4

I don't have my list, haha I remember my top 3

1 Paths of Glory
2 A Man for all Seasons
3 Anatomy of a Murder

Also I think Hend-On was my #4
hell yeah man what about Patlabor 2?? come on dude you rock

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Congratulations to Neiba! It is a very good film that does deserve to earn a title as a Hall of Fame winner.

Thanks to Friendly Mushroom for hosting this. But how many months did this take? I swear it was like it was never-ending. That is why I should drag out my movie-watching in these things rather than watch every nomination as soon as one of these begins. It wouldn't seem like it takes as long then.

Sorry if I offended you, it wasn't my intention. I was just saying that I think people should try to nominate films others haven't seen. I enjoyed revisiting the film, and was glad it was nominated. Sorry if I accidentally insulted your intelligence.
Thank you for the apology. I appreciate it, but I don't see what harm there is to nominating a film that a lot of people have see before. Truthfully, I didn't even assume that everyone had seen something that I was going to nominate. Not only that, I know not everyone had seen it before (i.e. Friendly Mushroom).

Besides, what about the HoF that had "Psycho" in it. I almost figure more people would've seen that movie than "Goodfellas". And that one won it. "The Shawshank Redemption" is another one that I think I could put in that category. That won, too.

My list (excluding the disqualified nominations):
1. Goodfellas
2. Anatomy Of a Murder
3. The Shop Around the Corner
4. Paths of Glory
5. Coming Home
6. The Gold Rush
7. Spirited Away
8. A Man For All Seasons
9. Lady Killer
10. The Road Warrior
11. Patlabor 2
12. My Life As a Dog
13. Head-On

Yes, I had "Goodfellas" at number one. Not because it was my nomination, but because I think it is, by far, the best out of these films this time. I thought "Anatomy Of a Murder" was a very close second, though.

Nomianted by SilentVamp
Did I "nominate" it, or did I "nomiante" it?

Scorsese made several movies I liked ore than goodfellas. like after hours and taxi driver. Goodfellas idolize criminal acts and villaneous charcters. Even though it's extremely well made I cannot identify with it.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Good, HoF everyone, shame there were so many dropouts this time around, though.

Paths of Glory is a very good film and a worthy winner.

My list:

Head-On
Spirited Away
The Shop Around the Corner
Paths of Glory
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
Lady Killer
The Killing Fields
Anatomy of a Murder
Pather Panchali
For A Few Dollars More
Goodfellas
A Man For All Seasons
Patlabor 2: The Movie
My Life as a Dog
Coming Home
The Gold Rush
Aguirre the Wrath of God

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD, I WON THIS???

Thank all of you for all the great nominations, I'm glad most of you enjoyed Paths of Glory!

And a very special thanks to Friendly Mushroom for doing such a great job hosting this!!!

Also, Stanley Kubrick to the HoF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
And here's my list:

1. Paths of Glory
  2. Coming Home
  3. Spirited Away
  4. The Shop Around the Corner
  5. Head-On
  6. Goodfellas
  7. A Man for All Seasons
  8. Anatomy of a Murder
  9. The Road Warrior
  10. My Life as a Dog
  11. The Lady Killer
  12. The Gold Rush
  13. Patlabor 2

Coming Home and Head-On deserved better placings, in my opinion!

My illness isn't something I'd tell in public, I only told MM the essence of it. I do have an excuse (I admit I'm a type who always demands excuses, I'm weak) because it disables me from functioning like others. After all, I'm completely isolated from humanity bc of it. And like I said to MM, there's an even greater danger which tragically came true. I absolutely won't say any more here, but will to MM if he'll listen or anyone else. I see you care for me, and that's a thread I'm hanging on to. I said only glimpses about my parents, but let's just say they're no help.

Congrats Neiba.

Beatle, no one thinks bad of you because you didn't complete the Hof. Every single Hof has people who don't finish. We all understand you have health issues and couldn't be here.

But it's all OK, you are one of us now, you're a MoFo....So no worries and when you come to MoFo, I'll always be happy to talk to you and I bet that goes for everyone on the board.

Beatle, no one thinks bad of you because you didn't complete the Hof. Every single Hof has people who don't finish. We all understand and besides you're one of us now, you a MoFo....So no worries friend and when you come to MoFo I'll always be happy to talk to you and I bet that goes for all MoFos.
Yeah, thanks man...this is what i truly am desparate for-human touch. Just a kind word will do, if nothing more is possible. I'd really like to have friends, but what can I do? Could we talk more? Can I PM you or anyone else besides MM?

Yeah, thanks man...this is what i truly am desparate for-human touch. Just a kind word will do, if nothing more is possible. I'd really like to have friends, but what can I do? Could we talk more? Can I PM you or anyone else besides MM?
Anytime!