What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
AOL is still around?
Yeah, I started using ICQ a week ago (after losing interest in chatroulette), but got sick of the bullcrap, people making multiple names, this and that... So I tried to get AIM, they got rid of the chat because of an absence of users. Now, there's an AOL Desktop, it's just like when I had it in the mid-90's, and the chat rooms are nice, I've had some nice and funny conversations.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
AOL is still around?
Yeah, I started using ICQ a week ago (after losing interest in chatroulette), but got sick of the bullcrap, people making multiple names, this and that... So I tried to get AIM, they got rid of the chat because of an absence of users. Now, there's an AOL Desktop, it's just like when I had it in the mid-90's, and the chat rooms are nice, I've had some nice and funny conversations.

I thought AOL went out of business when I stopped getting their CD coasters in the mail all the time. I guess everything is done with downloads nowadays.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Trying to tell myself that I'm not hungry, I just want to eat because I'm bored. Contemplating what movie to put on.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Watching some videos on Super Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back. Neat game.

Watching an episode of The Goldbergs I've already seen. I've only seen 10 episodes and already I'm watching repeats. This is a good sign.

Getting ready for a date, we're going to go see Avengers: Age of Ultron in the city!
Have a nice time

Just put a cake in the oven, when that's done I'm taking the dogs to the fields. It's nice out now but could rain later I think.
Hope you all have a nice time I went with a friend and our dogs to the beach today, it was lovely

Master of My Domain
At Starbucks, supposed to write an essay but since I'm on MoFo instead obvious procrastinating is obvious.

At Starbucks, supposed to write an essay but since I'm on MoFo instead obvious procrastinating is obvious.
I'm at a Starbucks too!