Morning everyone

Tools    

I'm Monta, I just kind of stumble on to this site thanks to Google. I started writing about movies a few weeks ago and thought about joining a forum to see if there were like minded individuals out there who watch movies just as much as I do. I'm a paraplegic so I spend my time finding new hobbies and movies is one of them. I look forward to joining future conversations with you guys. Peace.

Good morning, Monta. Pleasant day. Your username is kinda blah. You should change it to Monta. Or maybe Monta Monta. Or Monta Montana.

Welcome. You have come to the right place. I think some the people here watch movies up to 16 hours a day.

Good morning, Monta. Pleasant day. Your username is kinda blah. You should change it to Monta. Or maybe Monta Monta. Or Monta Montana.
lol I'll take your advice my friend.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Welcome! J-Law fan I see
I'm a fan since the leak. xD
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hey Monta, Welcome!

This is a cool site, with smart people who are friendly too. That's a rarity on the internet.

The more the merrier so stick around. And nice to meet ya!