I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

I love you, Unregistered!!!!!
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, Unregistered!!!!!
*SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*
I love you, Unregistered, now and forever. It's been 12 years and I still love you, Unregistered!!!!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I love all the ladies on these forums!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Huh? Even when I try to quote SC's post it just comes up with the plaintext, not the actual code. :P

...aha!! The "topic review" section apparently disables this kind of code! I didn't even know BBCode used this sort of tags, but I've found your tricks out now, Unregistered...

(PS: though, doesn't that mean that all of those users who posted confused messages would've actually been able to see what was going on as they wrote said messages? :/ )

I love you, too!!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I'm gonna pull a Joaquin and start a serious relationship with this thread.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Even if you know what's going on, the thread may still be pretty confusing.

All the Feels !!!

What the hell is this? As amusing as it is... Someone explain?

OH I GET IT.
I think I probably don't but whatever.
What? Do you not like being loved, Miss Vicky?

What? Do you not like being loved, Miss Vicky?
Did you try to make a username code there? Because it just shows up as your username when I see it. The working code is Unregistered - I think previewing one's post breaks the code that way.

I'm gonna pull a Joaquin and start a serious relationship with this thread.
Miss Vicky, do not read till you've seen the movie.

WARNING: "Her" spoilers below
The funny thing is this thread isn't really all that different from the Operating System in Her. They both love thousands of people. Spike Jonze, you stole my idea!