The MoFo Top 100 of the Nineties Countdown

→ in
Tools    

That'll teach all of you Big Lebowski lovers a thing or two about good quality.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	witch.JPG
Views:	544
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	11142  

I'm not surprised. Not that I predicted it'd be #6 or anything, I'll leave that to you fools , but somewhere between 10 and 5 sounded about right.

As many of you did, I had this on my list, though I had it a lot lower than most of you, by the sound of it, at #22. That's 16 now and I reckon I'll get 2 more. I think, even if we do this for every decade back to the 20's, I won't get more of my films on a list than this. The 90's. A time when I actually chimed with popular opinion.

6. The Big Lebowski -

I already gave my opinion a few pages ago. Everything in this film is good. It's stylish, the acting is great and it's quite entertaining, but somehow I didn't fully connect with it yet. I still enjoy myself while watching it of course.

I had a feeling the film was getting overrated in terms of the place it would get on this list, but I went along with it for some reason, so you all fooled me!
In retrospect it's not that big of a surprise. Daniel was also putting his "crappy favorites" in front of his true favorites so he probably gave The Big Lebowski only 10 points or something. Maybe it would have been one spot higher if he hadn't done that.

I just finished making this. It is my video documentary examining my experience with this '90s list.

Sexy Celebrity's '90s Countdown Experience

I definitely would be higher. I had it at number 23 on my list, and I do love the humor in it. Thought it would crack the top 3. Sexy why was there nothing about you posting your list?

Sexy why was there nothing about you posting your list?
It was a very short song. I couldn't put in everything.

Honestly I only got through about 30-45 minutes of Lebowski. Couldn't get in to it. I may give it another shot some time. I dunno.
There's a good chance you'll enjoy it more imo. Along with Chinatown and A Clockwork Orange, it was one of the films i had to watch twice. Now all 3 are among my favourites.