Do NOT see 'Quarantine'

→ in
Tools    

I mean it didn't link with the earlier events, i.e.; the end of the world cult news paper clippings.

...uh the post is up there...

....Because no one actually knew what had caused it. It's left ambiguous in that way. They had theories, but nothing concrete.

One might also look at it as just crazy individuals attempting to explain a happening -- either way, it isn't arbitrary.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The differences between [REC] and Quarantine.

When they arrive at the apartment place, there are more tenants then in REC.

Once the old lady bites the fireman, it's basically a shot for shot remake of REC.

There is a scene in an elevator with a rabid dog and a tenant. Not in REC

The police man and fireman go door to door to get tenants out. They enter one room to see a woman watching a blank screen on her TV.

After getting the keys the reporter and fireman take the elevator instead of stairs.

There are TWO guys in bio suits who come in and not one.

But the major difference is the ending, which I stated earlier.

WARNING: "REC and Quarantine" spoilers below
Instead of going the religious/supernatural route, they went with a mutated form of rabies. A doctor in the attic was doing experiments on it. He stole it from the military or something. Also there is a tape recorder, but unlike REC we cannot hear what is on it.

Suspect's Reviews

i don't see it as a horror movie it was a thriller drama i guess

i kinda thought this movie is okay.why not see it?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I still havent seen this, I have had it in my hand in the shop a few times but keep thinking im sure there is definatly a better movie I could watch and put it down again.

Thanks, Pyro Tramp. I had it on my list and now I have a little extra time due to your warning.

A system of cells interlinked
Well, I saw Quarantine, and I liked it!

I haven't seen [REC], but I thought Quarantine was pretty decent. My expectations, for whatever reason, were considerably high and I ended up being considerably let down, but...meh, it was all right. Like Darkman said: especially the last fifteen or so minutes were good.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

it was okay. i haven't sec REC maybe that's why i find it good.

its good
specially the last 15 min

will there be a quarantine 2 now that there is a REC 2

Probably. The first one made over 3 times its budget (and it was so cheap to make anyway), so I think a sequel would be coming whether there was a [rec] 2 or not.

Whoops, just saw it.

Loved it. Damn good movie.

I will see [.rec] one of these days, but Netflix has Quarantine streaming, so I watched it first.