Hero

Tools    

Hero looks really good it is coming out tomorrow and I am going to see it with some friends, anyone have any thoughts about it? good, bad, ugly?What do you think about it.

He so totally rocks
What's Hero?

i will definitly see it. i hate jet li but i have only seen his american films so mabye his chiniese films are better.

A system of cells interlinked
This opens tonight! I shall be seeing it this weekend....looks magnificent

Bad Morther****er
Jet Li is getting back to his roots. This is going to be great; I'm seeing it tomorrow night.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

i already saw it in a different language but im going see the american one cause i didnt understand the chinese one

Originally Posted by Zzat
i already saw it in a different language but im going see the american one cause i didnt understand the chinese one
what isnt there to understand? if i knew how to do the spoiler box id explain it

He so totally rocks
Hello? What is HERO???

Originally Posted by Luca_Lover84
Hello? What is HERO???
You know, a search on Google (or IMDB.com) would answer your question, and it'd probably take all of five seconds.

Originally Posted by casa
what isnt there to understand? if i knew how to do the spoiler box id explain it
cause they were speaking a different language and i didnt understand the plot or what was happening. and there were no American Subtitles

saw it with subtitles i love the movie

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Our long lost Kong wrote a review for Hero way back in June of 2003. Here's the link to the thread:

Kong's review and other comments for Hero
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

The movie was awesome and the best I have ever seen and it's in American Subtitles

Originally Posted by The_Rage888
The movie was awesome and the best I have ever seen and it's in American Subtitles
sometimes the subtitles goes so fast i dont get a chance to read it, but then again i dont have 20/20 eyes

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by The_Rage888
American isn't a language.

you know what I meant.English Subtitles

haha, american isn't a language... ha! it was one of the best movies I have seen with Jet Li. It was a little confusing about where they were at and what was happening, but later on I understood it. The subtitles did go a bit fast, which was already said by one of you.

i saw the original asian hero release on dvd a couple of weeks ago. it was a good movie. you just gotta look past all of that crouching tiger "look at me, i'm running across water!" special effect nonsense. the plot is good if you understand it. the whole arrow scene was hilarious. that's not considered spoilers is it?

Originally Posted by Zzat
cause they were speaking a different language and i didnt understand the plot or what was happening. and there were no American Subtitles

saw it with subtitles i love the movie
you call that an excuse? lol i thought i was the only loser who did that
watched both casshern and battle royale 2 without it now ive seen casshern with subtitles and it makes alil more sense