Name:	Zsa2.jpg
Views:	873
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	28134   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zsa4.jpg
Views:	1590
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	28135  

LESS THAN 2 MONTHS BEFORE HER 100th BIRTHDAY, SHE DIES.

Her birthday is February 6, 1917.

Talk about the ultimate SLAP IN THE FACE.

Of course, I wonder if many of you people even know who Zsa Zsa Gabor is.

This woman has been near death for, I swear, 10 years or more. She's had legs and arms amputated and everything. Practically an old torso with a diva attitude. Yet she couldn't wait a few more weeks.

I don't really know who she is, except on another forum i used to visit every year they had one of those dead pool things and they would always joke that she was never going to die. Pretty morbid.

RIP

I don't really know who she is, except on another forum i used to visit every year they had one of those dead pool things and they would always joke that she was never going to die. Pretty morbid.
It really did seem that way with Zsa Zsa Gabor.

I remember it seemed like EVERY WEEK -- starting ten years ago! -- there was a new article online about how she was in the hospital again, how it looked like she wouldn't survive. How she got her leg amputated. Then it got so bad that nobody believed she'd die whenever there was a new Zsa Zsa Near Death story.

But in 2016... all bets are off.

I just put this on my Facebook page...

"Entertainment Legend and all round celebrity Zsa Zsa Gabor has died at the age of 99.

Stage, movies, TV, music, a career spanning almost 80 years, Zsa Zsa, born Sári Gábor, covered almost every aspect of showbiz and celebrity, died today after numerous complications following a car crash in 2002.

She suffered many problems afterwards, including having her leg amputated, breathing problems and being fed using a tube, and eventually succumbed to heart failure at her home on December 18th 2016.

Rest in peace, Ms Gabor.

Another true Legend has been taken by 2016."

Gabor was like, THE original Kardashian.
Although, that is like an insult, seeing as they are 'tards compared to her.
Zsa Zsa was a stage, music, TV and movie Legend.

Such sad news.

She was arrested in 1989 for slapping a police officer. That's why I said "no more slappings." Frequently, when I'm mad at somebody, I tell them they need a good Zsa Zsa Gabor slapping to straighten them up.

She did movie cameos making fun of that incident. I think she's in a Naked Gun movie making fun of herself.... The Beverly Hillbillies movie.... and my personal favorite, A Very Brady Sequel, where she was with Rosie O'Donnell in a cameo.

And of course she was killed by Freddy Krueger in Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.

She was a decent girl.
Good sense of humour, headstrong, proper celebritytard...

Zsa Zsa was like, the first of a trend in many aspects.
Tragic she died tbh.

Although, 99 years old, is a great number.

Trust her to go out on such a memorable number. Pun totally intended btw

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Us gays love divas, Rodent, and Zsa Zsa and her sister Eva were amongst the best!

I'm actually quite glad she's finally passed, her final years were no state to live in, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Hopefully she can have a long bitch with her sisters, and her daughter!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
She really was a one of a kind! I couldn't name anything she was in off the top of my head, but she always made herself known. She was just the queen of marketing yourself. Others tried to follow suit, Edy Williams springs to mind after her career went up ***** creek, but none of them could compare to her, not even her own sister, Eva! Certainly not the Kardashians, imagine what a Zsa Zsa reality show would have been like, though