Happy 1st Anniversary, Omnizoa!

Tools    

Happy Anniversary!

I was thinking about making a thread earlier, but since you've been taking a break from MoFo, I wasn't sure if you would still see it the next time you log on. Happy Anniversary anyway Omni, hope to see you around before your next one!

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Congrats! Happy anniversary!

*3 WEEKS LATER* THANKS everybody, especially Sexy, for the thread. I thought I was getting around to my 1st year point, but I forgot the exact date. HAVEN'T SEEN ANY MOVIES in all this time, but I PROMISE YOU, the next one I see is gettin' a review here.

Topping my watchlist is currently Rocky Horror Picture Show (cause I've been putting that off forever) and Nineteen Eighty-Four (cause real life is ****ing horrifying right now). Will super get in a Sci-Fi list and I don't wanna miss the MoFo/Thread Countdowns (unless I've already missed them).

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	diss.gif
Views:	592
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	28446  

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
annnnnd

a disgustingly LATE HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!