Hello!

Tools    

I'm Spirit!

I'm a friend of Yoda's (or WarningTrack as I got to know him) and SlappyDavis'. I've come here to exercise my opinion muscles and talk about the sort of things I don't usually get to talk about on the internet. I do hope that we can all enjoy each other's company.

Though I mainly operate on the music bit of the entertainment spectrum, I do have a great appreciation for films. My favorite decade is the 1970s, and all its New Hollywood goodness. Perhaps you have a favorite 70s film?

Trouble with a capital "T"
Hey Spirit! Welcome!...and I hope you stick around. A lot of people join but not many stick around. The 70s are a great decade (not as great as the 50s but still pretty good)...

Perhaps you have a favorite 70s film?
Sure I have like a zillion of them, but for starters American Graffiti.

Welcome to the site, Spirit. Favourite 70's film? Jaws. It's my favourite film of all time.

That's an interesting top 10 you have there. For reasons I don't really understand, I really like L.A. Story.

That's an interesting top 10 you have there. For reasons I don't really understand, I really like L.A. Story.
It was rather hastily made, I'll admit. These are all films that have their own little personal story behind them. As I settle in here, maybe I'll tell them.

Favorite 70's film? not sure... I like "The Omen"... but I cant think of any I really love or like a lot...

gesh I was born in late 60's and still not much love for the 70s in film.. unless its Horror...

Music. now there is a lot of 70's stuff for me..

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What music are you into?

If you're not into serialism and Tuvan Throat Singing, I'm disappointed.

What music are you into?
Don't make me answer that question! *dies*

You'll figure that out once I get more posts up.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Keep the recommendations coming! I saw a bunch of 80's films, but the 70's and earlier are pretty blank for me. What should I be watching?

We did a countdown of the top movies of the 1970's a while back. You might want to read through that list for some suggestions:

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=36554