I would go gay for....

Tools    

Im SofaKing High
Mark Wahlberg, I love his films with the exception of "The Happening" which I have no intention of seeing. But "Shooter", "We Own The Night" and "Invincible" good stuff, also "The Perfect Storm" is a pretty good movie too. But I have to say Shooter and We Own the Night were my two favorite movies of his.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
I think Natalie Portman is pretty much the most gorgeous thing on this planet. She can switch from the completely attainable and adorable Sam in Garden State to an absolute Venus in Star Wars. I also love Keira Knightly, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Eliza Dushku.

This thread is just a wee bit silly....

I can't think of anyone I would go gay for...

but I've definitely been tempted to 'rob a few cradles' lately....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

but I've definitely been tempted to 'rob a few cradles' lately....
Been there, done that. It's nothing special. When I was young, I went for older. Eight to twenty plus years older.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
America...

Im not interested in women, but I can acknowledge beauty -

I think Mia Maestro is gorgeous - she doesnt enough play.

North American Scum!
Brad Pitt all the way! If I saw him naked I may just pitch a tent...I can't believe I just said that.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Well this thread flies in the face of everything we've been arguing on the 'same sex marriage and polygamy' thread, but...

Put me in your pocket...
I can't think of anyone I would go gay for...
Im not interested in women, but I can acknowledge beauty -
I wouldn't go gay for anyone either, but I do have a woman admiration thing for Padma from 'Top Chef'.

Been there, done that. It's nothing special. When I was young, I went for older. Eight to twenty plus years older.
Normally I like guys a wee bit older than I am… still do for the most part… but lately I have been noticing some really interesting younger guys… not jail bait young… just younger than I am…

Lennon.... that video made me feel... well I don't know... but I don't think I'll watch it again to find out...

Well this thread flies in the face of everything we've been arguing on the 'same sex marriage and polygamy' thread
Unless y'all are in fact latently bisexual. Which you might well be if you find yourself having crushes on members of the sex that you are not generally accustomed to having these feelings for.