The first 5 mins of The Dark Night

Tools    

http://www.iklipz.com/MovieDetail.as...d-732c5a770a45

Thank me later

It sounds like a temp score and the sound in general is terrible, but all in all a nice opening and introduction to The Joker.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

No need to worry Yods they have both been pulled out

Just asking (cause I watched it), but is this not a type of infringement? With the D.K. it will not matter I guess, but if a studio does not permit something that is copyrighted being shown without permission then what is the difference between this and a link to STC, or FOMDB, or whatever else? Kinda playing devil's advocate a bit, but hey I am curious.

I resisted it for a while too Yods haha. But in the end i just couldnt ignore it, its got me super pumped now. I believe dark knight may bring in the most bucks for this year. I think everyone with a penis wants to see this movie.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
Cannot watch, There is nothing in this world that would make me want to ruin even 1 second of the opening night experience for this flick. I cannot remember being more excited for one movie in my entire life.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Dude How can you torment me in this way. I said to myself NO but my mouse just went closer and closer but I managed not to click.

Dude uncool lol

3 am tix mutha uckas! SO EFFIN PUMPED
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

I cannot bring myself to watch it, I want to experience it for the first time completely on the big screen...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hasn't the first 5 mins of this been on the net for awhile now?

Anyways, I'll see it before THE SPIRIT muahahahaha.

Suspect's Reviews