The site www.movieforums.org is DOWN????

Tools    

He should, its not a bad looking site. There's a ton of spam on it though. So he would be a busy little bee for the first couple of weeks. The guy that owns it rarely visits it and there aren't any mods there. I wouldn't be surprised if it got shut down. Movie vault isn't working either.

Yeah I post there, and need my movie talkin fix! No offense, but you all are too artsy for my taste. I started a Movie Guessing Game here, and I never heard of such gay obscure cinema in all my life! LOL! Does anyone know if it will ever come back up? Does anyone know how to reach ClairOfTheMoon my co-movie critic?

A system of cells interlinked
He should, its not a bad looking site. There's a ton of spam on it though. So he would be a busy little bee for the first couple of weeks. The guy that owns it rarely visits it and there aren't any mods there. I wouldn't be surprised if it got shut down. Movie vault isn't working either.

Which is why this site totally owns, and that site....does not....Mr. Anderson...

Yeah I post there, and need my movie talkin fix! No offense, but you all are too artsy for my taste. I started a Movie Guessing Game here, and I never heard of such gay obscure cinema in all my life! LOL! Does anyone know if it will ever come back up? Does anyone know how to reach ClairOfTheMoon my co-movie critic?
We haven't spoken in awhile Rob because I've basically stopped posting there. I know this is probably going to go over your head (again) but that gay obscure cinema you're referring to is actually really good. Again I say to you maybe you should try some out instead of just taking shots at it all the time.

The Adventure Starts Here!
And hey, all of us here watch 'regular' movies too. Honest. You're not looking hard enough. It's here. It's just that we also watch the, errrr, gay obscure cinema stuff or whatever.

Hey, we even watch Lost and Battlestar Galactica, so we're not ALL gay and obscure. (Oh wait....)

WHOA! Nobody think Im a gay bigot please. Im a licensed masseur, and that should at least prove Im not redneck. Ive seen some and thought it good (gay obscure cinema). Made it impossible in the game to guess what movie was what is all.

I didnt think we ever had a problem Pow Water? I actually like you. Cool av.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Honestly, Rob, you've got me confused. I've been here for eight years and don't ever notice a preponderance of any one kind of discussion here at ALL. I find this the MOST well-rounded movie site out there.

And the fact that most of us can type in complete sentences is just a plus.

Tell me more about this obscure gay cinema...
Profondo rosso

Went to Coney Island on a Mission from God... Be Back by Five

Thats a good thing then Austruck

Toose, that picture is hilarious!
Rob, I received your email. I honestly haven't looked at that board in a good month, or two. I am an actual member of seven boards, and for the most part, this seems to be the only one I make it to.

Does anyone know how to reach ClairOfTheMoon my co-movie critic?

I have her email address. I will email her your's, and let her know you are looking for her.

Oh, and yes, I'm artsy.

Not really!

Oh, we are too artsy?

So...when are you leaving?

Nah Im staying and youre tougher than shoeleather. It was just frustrating when you rack your brain, and it ends up being something unheard of...twice! Lets just say the guessing game can get quite involved at times. It wouldnt be the first nor last time I insert my foot in my mouth.

Thanks Destiny! I appreciate it!

Colour out of Time
@Rob34207
I too miss the site and was just getting into it ... hope it comes back ... and found this one due to similar name.

Having fun here too ... so I'll be jumping between boards if other comes back.

But must say this forum has made me feel very welcome ... got 3 PM's in as many days AND a number of credits (which I had to read about to know WTF they were all about)

Hugs and Kisses Guys ... Oh and Gals too