82.86%
29 votes
Shawshank Redemption
17.14%
6 votes
Braveheart
35 votes. You may not vote on this poll

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Figured I'd try this on for size. Here is where you can vote for the better movie poster. Vote based on the poster alone, not the quality of the film. The winner will go on to take the next challenger.

Here we go:

SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION

VS

Braveheart

Suspect's Reviews

Gave my pick to Shawshank Redemption

It's nicer looking, but...

WARNING: "The Shawshank Redemption" spoilers below
...I thik it sorta-kinda gives part of the ending away.

So, my vote went to Braveheart as a result.

I voted for the Shawshank poster cause for some reason, it always stuck with me even before I saw the movie. Maybe it's the rain that did it. I dunno. I always liked the downpouring of warm rain on my face.

The Braveheart one never did much for me at all for some reason.

Braveheart, because of the Quote, I love it.

Braveheart, because of the Quote, I love it.
Me too!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It seems that Shawshank has won this one by a landslide.

Before we go to next match-up, anyone know how to change the poll. If not then I guess we'll have to have a new thread everytime.

We used to have a this same thread probably a year ago and the thread creator just had everyone vote by posting and he counted the ballots, I think thats a better method than creating a new thread every single time, or at least have us vote by PM.

Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade

"This isn't archeology."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Shawshank again.

Indiana Jones is too bright looking. It blinds me.

Why does Indie look so peaceful in the poster? He seems almost placid/flaccid .

Love the Indie Movie better, but the poster...uh goes to Shawshank IMO n stuff.