Happy Birthday r3port3r66

Tools    

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL THE 33333333's AND 6666666666666's

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Tim~
I sure hope you had a wonderful day Tim.

Good golly I miss you around here. Aside from your warm and charming self, you always made great threads getting people involved with each other.

Miss you...

*big bear hug*

My life isn't written very well.
Thanks you guys! I actually went to Disneyland for my Birthday--had a great time! I remember (how old do I sound!?) when admission to the park was only $15, yeah OK, now it's $78! (with "Park-Hopper Pass" & Southern California resident discount).
But if you ever get a chance to come out here and "do" Disneyland/California Adventure"; go on the "Tower of Terror" ride--it's sort of a Twilight Zone themed ride about a broken elevator! AWESOME!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, glad to here you had a good time. I never actualy been to Disney Land but sounds great.

MovieForums Extra
Happy Belated Birthday reporter.............glad it was a good one.

Randomly visiting for now
Hey dude, glad you had a great day! Hope you got some good presents too Or was the present a trip to Disney Land?