Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Happy New Year from Philly!

Bruno Ganz as Hitler
Nice choice. Ganz was great in that movie.

I chose Dennis Quaid in American Dreamz.

So then your answer to Tiny Tim is yes, no?

I met Tiny Tim In Sydney in the 70's we went to his dressing room after a show he had given He was so sweet

I met Tiny Tim In Sydney in the 70's we went to his dressing room after a show he had given He was so sweet
Oh my, I can only imagine what went on in that dressing room! Nebbit, Tiny Tim, the 1970's and a dressing room... scandalous ingredients, there.

I totally missed the last theme... which was a cool choice... as is this weeks... but I'm just going to sit out for a while as I've had to work a lot of overtime lately and have some other things going on so probably won't be around too much for the next few weeks... sorry guys.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Awww, I will miss you, Caity

and i guess this means we won't see boobs in Nebbit's avatar this week...

I will post mine tomorrow after I think on it!!!

I totally missed the last theme... which was a cool choice... as is this weeks... but I'm just going to sit out for a while as I've had to work a lot of overtime lately and have some other things going on so probably won't be around too much for the next few weeks... sorry guys.
Ditto! I'm only making it on once every day or three. I have too many things causing me trouble, or causing me to get more behind than I already don't need to be.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I'm going to go with Anthony Hopkins in Nixon.