Favourite Tom Hanks movie

Tools    

big is the best followed by saving private ryan, forrest gump, turner and hooch, the bachelor party (although hanks himself hates this film), cast away, and road to perdition...
"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets." - Dante Hicks

The Burbs!

Ray Peterson: I've been blown up, take me to the hospital.

Ray Peterson: I'm going to go do something productive. I'm gonna go watch television.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Forrest Gump. I've seen it so many times in my life. If it was any other actor playing Gump, it would've been a mess.

Didnt Tom Hanks play as an angel and Meg Ryan was the only one that could see him? I liked that movie just cant think of the name of it?
Nope, that was Nick Cage, although they kinda seem to look the same.
Ontopic, Forest Gump is the best in my opinion with a great story and an excellent performance by Hanks.

OK, apart from the big nose and the bar code shaped hair.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
My faves are

Big
Saving Private Ryan
The Green Mile (he plays great military/police guys for some reason)

but now you have my attention
Yeah A league of their own is a film I can keep watching. Tom's performance was good in that.
The Burbs (Underrated) had some of the most funniest scenes.
The Green Mile was good as well

In fact I didn't realise how many films I liked of Tom's. Philadelphia must be his best performance, he could have easily have overplayed it but he kept it realistic.