Incoming n00b ALERT!!!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome - Nice avatar!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Welcome Brother Blue, and might I add that...

You're my boy!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

You any relation to Buford Blue?
Sadly no, but having unusually large gums sounds fantastic. I mean, just think what you could carry around in there with all that extra space!?! Your keys for example .

"Fouw ... rest"

Hiya Brother Blue and welcome. Tell us a little about yourself?

Tell us a little about yourself?
Err ... I never know what to say when thats asked.

Well then, I'm 22, male; if you need measurements just let me know (I try to be funny, but as you can plainly see I dont always pull it off) .... I'm English living in London, I'm a student, blah, blah, blah...

Being that I have only today joined a site dedicated to the discussion of movies I'm sure you can assume that I classify myself as a film fan/buff with what I believe is a reasonable knowledge of movies. I tend not to pick a favourite movie because it changes so much and if I chose one now I would probably regret posting it later.

I hope that gives you all enough information about me i bid you adieu.

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)