Three Lefts Make a Right, and Three Rights Make a Left

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Dead wrong. It's the left who is cherry picking, changing what he said, and removing context. The left contends that Trump said Mexicans are rapists. I posted what he really said.

Yes, words have consequences, so if anyone believes that Trump would be responsible for mass shootings, it's more likely that it's those accusers who are. The left continues to lie about what he said, which I've clearly pointed out, and then brand him a racist. Imagine a messed up kid like one of the shooters; maybe he likes Trump just like half the country does. When he watches TV people keep saying that he called Mexicans rapists, so he decides to shoot up a bunch of Mexicans. Do you blame Trump, who never actually said that, or the people who lie and say he did, thus making the messed up kid believe it? Of course, I'm not stupid enough to blame either, but you should understand the point. You do get that people who make some of these claims are either misinformed, stupid, or flat out lying?
Yes, I do agree Trump is misinformed, stupid, and flat out lying.

Please quit grasping at straws. The man has shown his true colors more than a dozen times. And even if I granted your premise, which I do not, do you honestly think any of that language should be said by the President? Do you think any of it is helpful?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Please quit grasping at straws. The man has shown his true colors more than a dozen times. And even if I granted your premise, which I do not, do you honestly think any of that language should be said by the President? Do you think any of it is helpful?
Which language? I'm posting what he actually said which the left seems to ignore. Even you came to the conclusion that the "good people on both sides" was not what you thought it was. He has continually spoken about putting America and its citizens first while condemning racism and hate. You think it's helpful for yourself and others to lie about it?

A system of cells interlinked
I live in MA, so who I vote for doesn't ever seem to matter. We always go blue.

To me, Tulsi seems like the only Dem involved in the televised debates that isn't bat ****.

Trump is pretty much a shoe-in for 2020 at this point.

@cricket: I never came to any such conclusion, and it is all his language. What he “actually said” was horrible, hate filled, and lies. If you support that and think it’s cool for the President to talk that way then carry on but culpability will be shared.

And your argument rests upon the idea that these people are only consuming left wing media, which they are not. So what’s your point? Because all I’m seeing is someone who is trying to defend a racist.

@cricket: I never came to any such conclusion, and it is all his language. What he “actually said” was horrible, hate filled, and lies. If you support that and think it’s cool for the President to talk that way then carry on but culpability will be shared.

And your argument rests upon the idea that these people are only consuming left wing media, which they are not. So what’s your point? Because all I’m seeing is someone who is trying to defend a racist.
You are saying all his language. You would need to be specific. And what was horrible about what he said? The truth is sometimes horrible, because yes, illegal immigrants sometimes do commit crime. That's not a slur on all immigrants or the country they are from.

Ayanna Pressley is probably the least known member of "the squad" and this is one of the things she has said-

"If you’re not prepared to come to that table and represent that voice, don’t come, because we don't need any more brown faces that don't want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice. We don't need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don't want to be a queer voice. If you’re worried about being marginalized and stereotyped, please don't even show up because we need you to represent that voice."

Excuse me? So are all brown faces supposed to have the same voice, and is that voice supposed to differ from black, Muslim, or queer voices? If I were a queer brown face, which voice would I use? Idiots actually cheered this and then turn around and say well Trump is a racist. What if Trump said it, would it then be racist talk? You bet your ass it would be. Isn't queer a slur? I would never call a homosexual a queer, a straight guy sure but that's because I'm an a**hole.

I live in MA, so who I vote for doesn't ever seem to matter. We always go blue.
I sometimes wonder if I should even bother voting.

To me, Tulsi seems like the only Dem involved in the televised debates that isn't bat ****.
I don't know if she's ready but I like her.

Media definitely to blame for at least some of the misinformation and division out there.

This is kind of unrelated to Trump and your current line of discussion, but I find it interesting.

It's funny, back when I was a raver in the late 90s, the left was super anti-corporate. Most of the people I knew loathed giant corporations like CNN and the like. Now, I see people on the left schilling for Google, CNN, and all the rest. This is one of the many reasons the left has gone completely off the deep end, IMO. I think another Trump victory will be better for them in the long run, as they would (probably) be forced to take down and rebuild their party, hopefully becoming more moderate again, turning back to the days when they fought for the middle class at large, instead of radical fringe groups and radical fringe interests. I have never liked the Dems, but now I REALLY dislike them.

If they allowed more voices like Tulsi's into the fold, my dislike for them would wane a bit, I think.

Meanwhile, back on the media thing: Styx did a video on it earlier today...

I don't know if she's ready but I like her.
To young to be electable, but she gives me hope for that party. Unless the DNC trashes her and tries claiming she is a Russian plant of something.

Oh...

You are saying all his language. You would need to be specific. And what was horrible about what he said? The truth is sometimes horrible, because yes, illegal immigrants sometimes do commit crime. That's not a slur on all immigrants or the country they are from.
Yet it's the white supremacists who are gunning down innocents in large numbers. But we don't like to talk about that truth. Instead, we call them lone wolfs. Mutha****ers, these wolves run in packs. Let's not be idiots here.

Yet it's the white supremacists who are gunning down innocents in large numbers. But we don't like to talk about that truth. Instead, we call them lone wolfs. Mutha****ers, these wolves run in packs. Let's not be idiots here.
These were lone wolf misfits. That's like saying everyone who's mentally ill are part of the same group, which you are, because they were mentally ill. Did I mention that Trump has continually condemned white supremacists?

These were lone wolf misfits. That's like saying everyone who's mentally ill are part of the same group, which you are, because they were mentally ill. Did I mention that Trump has continually condemned white supremacists?
You will have to excuse me if I don't believe the condemnations that are coming from a lying, hypocrite. Besides, have you seen the way white supremacists have been talking about those condemnations? It blows right past them because he continues to spew vile hatred, bolstering their cause. They are of the opinion that he is saying those things only because he has to so it doesn't matter to them.

You can't have your cake and eat it, too. Unless you are Trump. I mean, just look at that waistline. He is definitely having cake and eating it. Lots of it.

You will have to excuse me if I don't believe the condemnations that are coming from a lying, hypocrite.
They are coming from him and have been since he's been in office. The brainwashed will believe what they want to believe. Remember, I didn't vote for him. I do like to know the truth though.

Besides, have you seen the way white supremacists have been talking about those condemnations? It blows right past them because he continues to spew vile and hatred, bolstering their cause. They are of the opinion that he is saying those things only because he has to so it doesn't matter to them.
That's not his fault. It could be yours since you keep calling him a white supremacist and a racist. Maybe they're like you and believe what they want to despite the evidence?

You can't have your cake and eat it, too. Unless you are Trump. I mean, just look at that waistline. He is definitely having cake and eating it. Lots of it.
I can't argue with that.

@cricket: We should probably stop replying to each other in here because I fundamentally disagree with your assessments, and you’re not interested in the truth if you continue to overlook Trump’s rhetoric and/or qualify it. I’m not saying the media isn’t responsible, too. But I am saying delusion is necessary if you believe Trump’s rhetoric is not culpable.

I don’t need a news agency to tell me when my president says something racist and just plain wrong. I listen to the president with my own ears, and I have concluded with my own mind that he is a bitter, old racist.

@cricket: We should probably stop replying to each other in here because I fundamentally disagree with your assessments, and you’re not interested in the truth if you continue to overlook Trump’s rhetoric and/or qualify it. I’m not saying the media isn’t responsible, too. But I am saying delusion is necessary if you believe Trump’s rhetoric is not culpable.

I don’t need a news agency to tell me when my president says something racist and just plain wrong. I listen to the president with my own ears, and I have concluded with my own mind that he is a bitter, old racist.
I give the actual quotes to debunk your theories. You give me the word "rhetoric", which is a very popular word these days with people who can't give specifics.

If it was any other group doing these shootings, there would be no mention of "mental health"
It wasn't a group that did these shootings. Enough with the identity politics.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It wasn't a group that did these shootings. Enough with the identity politics.
If a Muslim did this, you wouldn't hear a single word about "mental health"

Maybe the shooter was radicalized by his priest? (First time that has been said on the internet)