The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I can't say im a hunk. I had a girlfriend once, but when it comes to talking to girls im very VERY shy. (Girls i like that is)

Originally Posted by Zzat
I can't say im a hunk. I had a girlfriend once, but when it comes to talking to girls im very VERY shy. (Girls i like that is)
that has nothing to do with being a hunk. Some hunks never have girlfriends. (hunks in my eyes)

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by gummo
that has nothing to do with being a hunk. Some hunks never have girlfriends.
Im a hunk and i never have a Girlfriend ....but thats only because people say i smell of ammonia
Originally Posted by gummo
(hunks in my eyes)
Ouch that sounds painful. Mix some warm water in a spoon then hold it to your eye whilst blinking, that should get rid of them.

A system of cells interlinked
I actually spent some time going through the entire thread one day. There are a large number of p[ictures, but you have to dig for them. Yoda also made a cool collage at one point, with many of the vet MoFo's pictures...

Here is a hint...go through each page, but try not to read anything, or it will take forever. Just scroll along looking for pics and move on...

I was surprised at the amount of attractive people there were on the site...

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Ouch that sounds painful. Mix some warm water in a spoon then hold it to your eye whilst blinking, that should get rid of them.
If I had something in my mouth I'm sure it would be coming out my nose right about now.

This I have GOT to see.... Im still downloading you nebs...its taking forever...

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Whats the link showing? Nebbit, youi're the dancing lady in your AV, right? yum
Showing me on Holidays, sorry to disappoint it isn't me in the avatar

And this is my BOOMstick!
Here's me!

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Zzat
Nitzer you look like a tasty banana