What film would most likely relate to how the world will end?

Tools    

We've all seen them terrible end-of-the-world blockbuster movies, but there are some good apocalyptic movies out there, which film would most likely relate to the REAL end of the world (if it were to happen...)?

http://bradmovietalk.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

Stake Land...

I'd love to drift around like a Hobo... stabbing people as I go.

Maybe I should see a Doctor.

I reckon it'd be The Road
yeah i agree

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Road Warrior. Cause that's what Australia is like already. LOL. Kidding....

But I'd say Idiocracy will probably turn out to be true. Tell me that's not an end of the world movie.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Would have to be something natural disaster related.

The Divide....

God I hope to be dead before the aftermath happens.

It will probably be The Road. Either a comet or asteroid impact or the Yellowstone Volcano...all similarly end-of-times events that will reduce the sad remnants of us to wandering, dust covered scavengers and cannibals.

The Road Warrior. Cause that's what Australia is like already. LOL. Kidding....
You must have driven on Aussie roads then.

It hasn't been released yet, but...

Madea's Armageddon.

I hear it's being released on Christmas Eve.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	0daOrQ1390133600.jpg
Views:	1278
Size:	334.9 KB
ID:	12604  

Ghost In The Machine
...I'd say Idiocracy will probably turn out to be true. Tell me that's not an end of the world movie.

Hi Monkeypunch, I agree. Unless some cataclysmic event takes us down The Road we will almost certainly end up living in an Idiocracy

Not sure which is the most depressing end!

Ghost In The Machine
Anyone remember 'On The Beach' (1959) A film based on the novel by Nevil Shute?

Gregory Peck, Ava Gardner, Fred Astaire and Anthony Perkins.

Now that is one depressing film - based on the end of the world as we know it following nuclear war. Probably as good a guess as any other for this thread. A forgotten classic perhaps?

WARNING: "movie details..." spoilers below
No messing about in this one - at the end of the film there is nobody left to travel on any road!

Anyone remember 'On The Beach' (1959) A film based on the novel by Nevil Shute?

Gregory Peck, Ava Gardner, Fred Astaire and Anthony Perkins.

Now that is one depressing film - based on the end of the world as we know it following nuclear war. Probably as good a guess as any other for this thread. A forgotten classic perhaps?

WARNING: "movie details..." spoilers below
No messing about in this one - at the end of the film there is nobody left to travel on any road!
I recall seeing that one a long time ago and it was pretty depressing. It seems like global nuclear holocaust has declined somewhat in our list of fears however, having been replaced by geological or astronomic fears that we have no control over.

Ghost In The Machine
I recall seeing that one a long time ago and it was pretty depressing. It seems like global nuclear holocaust has declined somewhat in our list of fears however, having been replaced by geological or astronomic fears that we have no control over.

Hi skizzerflake. Yes, the fear of nuclear armageddon does seem to have slipped from the forefront of our collective consciousness - perversely, to be replaced by far less likely scenarios.

With the global power centres of the world in such great flux at the present time - it seems to me rather a foolish presumption for people to make!