Brag about stuff thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Yeah well last night i went out and drank 4 bath tubs full of absynthe then went down my local and bought five bottles of sambuca and drank them through my eye ball. Then just before bed i finished the night off with a bottle of Advocar and a sausage roll.

You big Jessies.

Wait, isn't absynthe the stuff with wormword in it....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher

"A far superior drink to Meths!"

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I drank everything blib said, with a Zippo fluid chaser and then topped it off with straight lye. And then I made a move on the hunny that Pyro couldn't and she was into me, but I had to tell her it was all for sport because I'm straight. And then I turned into a giant cat and bounded out the window and into the night.

Now that I've outdone all of you, will you please stop killing your livers?
Livers are good to have.

I have already done so...but i want to brag about how ****ing beautiful my girlfriend is. And how incredibly witty she is, and how she can keep up with my witty comments and sarcastic humor. And how amazing she is.

And here'some pics of her posted in this thread:

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=11033
(last post on that page and the begginign on the next)
oh yeaaa

Originally Posted by Tacitus
....with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

i adh some more SNAKE BITE like 4 pints and they ran out so wes necked some alcopops and i got chattign to this bird but she was like 22 so i just gave up then my firend threw a bottle at her.

eEvryopne wgos lflat we call on is alwayts mid way through a wank. its siclk. go and pull!

omfg equlibirem your bird is well fine i can see her boobies n all. thats my night sorted nah the rnb has got used to walking arond in her pjs-= sexy. god theres som many fitties here.,

Sober Pyro- we like to get drunk and **** around. We went to someone in the flat above us and told him we were second years who used to live there and he invited in us in and totally believed us. And we like mummified our housemate then threw her in a lift. Stuff like that, and using really bad chat up lines- "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" and "i have plenty of meat in my place which you can have".

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
omfg equlibirem your bird is well fine i can see her boobies n all. thats my night sorted nah the rnb has got used to walking arond in her pjs-= sexy. god theres som many fitties here.,

ok try that in english lol..i will agree with you tho she is a fiiiine birdie

There's treachery afoot!!!
I got laid last night.